• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low T and Starting First Cycle Soon

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just put in an order for a bunch of test cyp for my first cycle. I also made an appointment to get labs done before. The thing is, I think I have low testosterone because I have been taking subutex for a while. I have all the popular symptoms-low energy, low recovery from training, depression, etc. But I got labs done about a year or two ago and doc said I was fine. But now, I'm pretty sure it's changed. Well, I'm planning on doing this cycle anyway and was wondering what the effects might be. Since I'm low, now, I probably won't get the most from it as if I had plenty of endogenous test producing, right? Just not real sure of how to approach situation. Let me know if anyone has any advice. I want to hit up the doc, but I'm sure he'd just give me some gel and send me packing. What should I do?

First... Doctors in general don't have a clue what "normal" range should be. If the roles were reversed and a woman walked into her doctors and was tested for a hormone imbalance and it came back as low as your T level she would have been prescribed medication to fix the problem. However, you're a male and most doctors haven't had the proper training to fully understand what an important role Testosterone plays in the male body. And if anyone thinks differently let's see them walk around day in and day out for just one week with low T!

If I am reading your post correctly you said something on the lines that your body is already producing low T so by adding Synthetic T your body won't take to it the same?!??

That's not the case at all my friend. If you truely suffer from low T and you plan on introducing synthetic Testosterone than get ready for some big and serious changes! Energy level will improve, libido will be through the roof, general well-being will change, mood improves...

My suggestion is to experiment on yourself. Instead of jumping right into AAS run low doses of testosterone at TRT levels and see how that makes you feel. You can always run AAS doses at a later time. Just food for thought!

JJ

I think you would be amazed what just 250mg/wk does for you initially. Just that increase will probably get your test up over 1100-1200ng/dl which is the top of the range. An AI in a low dose will help that as well, something to think about adding in with the TRT dose of test.

These guys are spot on.

Before I decided to use AAS I went to my doctor and enquired about running labs to see where my test levels were and they came back at 210 total free test. His comment was "looks good, see you next year"

Based on his response I said screw it and started with test-e at 300mg a week. It was a world of difference!

Yeah, mine was 208. I took the advice about getting bloodwork through privatemdlabs.com. So I got the results and I'm low. I sent the results to my doctor and I'm not sure he's even going to do anything still! So I have an order of OP Test Cyp and aromasin on the way and I'm planning on running at cycle levels. I was in very good shape until I started taking these other meds. So now I've gained like 50 lbs. I'm back in the gym now, but my levels are so low that my recovery time is horrible, I'm not getting good gains or anything. So I'm just gonna run the cycle and see how it goes. I'm thinking it'll work out great. I'm ready to hit it.

This is all great advice above. Definitely start out at a lower dose. maybe 250mg once a week or split into two times a week if you don't mind pinning one more day. I would add Adex(Anastrozle) instead of Aromasin as you don't need an ai as strong as Aromasin. Take some B vitamins and if you can, buy some injectable B-12(works great and is legal). With the Test at a supposed dose of 250mg/week, I would start the ai at .5mg three times a week. If your in a relationship and want to keep your balls hanging low, you can also use HCG twice a week, like Monday and Thursday at 250iu subcutaneously. This worked great for me. My levels where 225(horrible). Once I started on a Doctor Prescribed TRT Protocol, I felt great. Now I just do my own prescribing by reading my Lab work on my bloods. Six weeks in, 12 weeks in and then six weeks after TRT with the use of Clomid, I'll take my bloods. It's a whole hell-of-a-lot cheaper than going to the docs office.

I appreciate you guys helping me out with this advice because I wasn't really sure how to approach it. I got the labs done and my Test is def low. So I think instead of going to the doctor (Because he's def gonna charge extra) I'm gonna just run my own Test. See how that goes for a while. Thanks again for the help.

Can you post up your results SO? If you dont have a company tell the docs office you make you a copy. We can be more helpful if you can post stats and lab results.

Sorry, I just seen this post kind of late. I'm definitely gonna get bloods done post-cycle. my Test at the beginning was like 208. Very low. So, I'm running 500/wk Test Cyp in two pins. I'm running OP gear, so I'm gonna post up afterwards. Let me know if I should put up my "before" labs.

Yeah post em. I am on similar meds as you and have the same symptoms gonna get my levels checked today.

Back