• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin ?

shadow4

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used a prepaid credit card or gift card to purchase bitcoin?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I never have and the only way I could imagine that being possible is if you could register a pre-paid card on CashApp, transfer the funds to CashApp, purchase BitCoin through CashApp, then transfer the BitCoin to your choice of wallet.

When I bought my first bitcoin, I used my credit card to do it, and even at the beginning, I was a bit skeptical about it, at the end of the transaction everything was fine, and I received my bitcoin. Today, there are a lot of ways to buy crypto, starting with other crypto or stock exchanges, buying memory sticks with bitcoin on them, and finishing with buying it via credit card. If you are interested in this subject and you want to know more about how the crypto market works, what is a bitcoin cloud mining farm, and how to operate it, there are a lot of online courses on this topic on the internet.

CashApp won't let you purchase bitcoi with a credit card.. must be a debit card. Not sure how a prepaid card would work.

Back