• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate with MSM This Stuff is Effective

pappybay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had been having some joint pain, especially in my knees a few days after my leg workout. This was compounded by low E and E2. Someone suggested Glucosomine which I had never heard about. It was cost effective so I tried it. After two weeks my joint pain is very very minimal if at all. It is just not noticeable. Nice, for a change as I used to dread day three after leg day. This stuff has worked very well for me. The tablets are huge. I take 1,500 units a day at breakfast.

Anyone else have any experience?

I highly recommend this product, for what it is worth.

Are there any studies showing glucosamine or chondroitin work better than a placebo? All I can find is stuff like this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20847017 I dug through these a few years ago when trying to decide whether to take em and it seemed like the evidence was pretty thin.

That's not to say that placebos have no value -- in fact they do work to a small degree, scientifically proven, it's simply the power of mind over body as a result of belief. But the nice thing about placebos is that you can use anything as a source so long as you believe in it. For instance I'm using NPP now and it *seems* to be making my joints happier. Is this a real effect? Probably, based on other evidence. But maybe it's just a time coincidence with healing from prior injuries, or maybe it's my belief that it's working. I'll take the results wherever I can get em. Of course we all want something better than placebos since their effects are still pretty small, so I keep scanning the studies.

Where did I put those crystals....

Whether it is placebo or otherwise I have convinced myself it works. I will keep monitoring and decide at the end of this bottle.

Thanks for the link, pretty convincing.

Back