• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quality raws .com

web_dj

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up! Anyone ever try these guys or hear of them? Thanks for input much appreciated.

never tried them.. and personally I don't think I could trust a source that advertises on youtube. just seems a little wreckless to me but I could be very wrong... you could just place a small test order.

Lmao I was thinking the same thing but I have read a few reviews that were posative but they were older reviews ya know.

I ordered something few days ago.Should collect package next week

IML Gear Cream!
Was wondering about this site my self, found it through another site saying it was the best. Good to know at least one person has ordered from them with success.

I've also ordered with success, Quailtyraws is great. I was scared to order at first, it being new to me and not finding much reviews. so I just did a small order but I got it in 8 days and it was pure as the site garneted worked perfect. its been about month since I started my cycle and its great stuff (but just kicking in ). im loving it. lol strength is threw the roof. ive put on some weight but I no some water for now its ok. hope this quick review helps people. Qualityraws is well worth it!! and easy to communicate with, just email them you'll see they always get right back to me in no time.

Thank you all for the feedback. I just wanted to update everyone with regards to our website, we had some domain issues and have migrated to QualityRaws.Net so for those who want to buy steroid powders please check out the new website, we also have a very active steroid production forum (elliswrks01 above being one of the members) who are very helpful !

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws

Back