• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dexter Anyone......

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, to through something out there that's a little off the subject of aas. I was thinking about the last season of Dexter(Season 8). I started watching the show since season 1 episode 1 and yes, there's been a couple of seasons that I would say weren't spectacular, however, it's managed to keep me glued to the show. As episode one of season 8 just premiered last Sunday, I was wanting to see if anyone has an idea or thinks they have an idea as to how the seasons going to end; being it that this is the LAST season.:thinking:

This is just for fun...

I think it will come down to Deb having to kill Dex. Damn, now I'm not sure. haha. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Its a hard thing to say Dexter will indeed sacrifice for Deb cas he really loves her, I can see 2 things happening in the end dexter getting caught or he completely stop and start a new life, but with that he will always have that dark passenger.

Dexter will have to kill Deb for the murder of LaQuerta....but not till the last episode. The rest will be about deb going crazy dealing with everything.

I just scrolled down without reading anything since I'm a season behind. I think it's a pretty good show and got hooked one weekend when I had nothing to do but watch the marathon. One of my fav's along with Breaking Bad (also the final season.)

I just scrolled down without reading anything since I'm a season behind. I think it's a pretty good show and got hooked one weekend when I had nothing to do but watch the marathon. One of my fav's along with Breaking Bad (also the final season.)

you got to catch up bro. it does get intense and alot comes to light about Dexters past in season 7.

It's hard to say but I really like seeing Dexter finally losing control. Took them too long to get to this point.... should've happened in season 5 after Rita -- Deb could've just found out during that episode.

The fact that he's unpredictable now though is making it really interesting again.

And THANK GOD Laguerta is gone. I watched the youtube montage of Matthews owning her again and again every season twice last week. Hated Laguerta soooo much. Her character died in the first book, I believe.

Back