• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coinbase Issues

Miringains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else use coinbase and notice they put a hold on your funds for 4-7 days? added cash but nothing shows as available but when i go to my transaction it shows the amounts and available in X number of days. Such a long process

Anyone else use coinbase and notice they put a hold on your funds for 4-7 days? added cash but nothing shows as available but when i go to my transaction it shows the amounts and available in X number of days. Such a long process
4-7 days? That's not bad, when I first started using Coinbase the hold was 14 days. There are plenty of other wallets that don't place a hold on funds. I would suggest you get yourself another wallet once this transaction is done.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

4-7 days? That's not bad, when I first started using Coinbase the hold was 14 days. There are plenty of other wallets that don't place a hold on funds. I would suggest you get yourself another wallet once this transaction is done.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

i guess its not horrible but waiting can be a pain. just have to plan aheae

If you have any BTC kiosks around where you live, you can deposit cash in and send it straight to your source’s wallet or your personal wallet, you get your cash the same day, in most cases in an hour or two

Last edited:
I've never had an issue with Coinbase. I also don't send anything directly from it ever, and never have. I have a rather large limit on credit xtns now. 3k I believe

Coinbase you must send to a wallet first then send out from there to not get the blocked. If you send directly from coinbase you’ll get fucked.

Coinbase you must send to a wallet first then send out from there to not get the blocked. If you send directly from coinbase you’ll get fucked.
Yeah why is that? How do they know who you are sending to? They shut me down after one transaction to Basic.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah why is that? How do they know who you are sending to? They shut me down after one transaction to Basic.
Short answer. Yes. At least they've been identified as a black market wallet. Not sure exactly where that info is coming from though

I'm not familiar with coin Base

I downloaded the app block chain. so how the hell do i send funds from coinbase over? and then send those funds to their destination?

I downloaded the app block chain. so how the hell do i send funds from coinbase over? and then send those funds to their destination?

You just get the address to your block chain wallet. Log onto bitcoin and send to that address. Then from block chain you just do the same man just need the addresses.

You just get the address to your block chain wallet. Log onto bitcoin and send to that address. Then from block chain you just do the same man just need the addresses.

I’ll mess around with it a bit. If Coinbase denies a transfer or shuts your account down I’d imagine you get all your money back...

I’ll mess around with it a bit. If Coinbase denies a transfer or shuts your account down I’d imagine you get all your money back...
they give you a certain amount of time to transfer all your coin out otherwise they’ll keep it

That’s messed up. What if your keeping it in for investment purposes...I’ll be sure to only keep anything in there if I’m looking to purchase product

I’ve never had Coinbase issues but I really don’t use it too often ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
If you add a credit card you can get the money instantly. Just make sure you're washing it through another anon account before sending it anywhere

If you add a credit card you can get the money instantly. Just make sure you're washing it through another anon account before sending it anywhere

So basically send it from Coinbase to another wallet like block chain, then send out from there

It’s a BTC investment platform that people improperly use as a spending wallet, mainly because it’s easy to add funds via debit and checking.

Wrong! This is what a lot of people have done including myself, and they will still block you. Fuck coinbase anyways. They hold onto your funds for days, and/or weeks for no reason. Plus if you buy BTC at $18,000, and BTC drops to $15000 in those days/weeks they hold your funds, they will give you the $15000 price. What I have heard, and it may just be rumors, but is they do this on purpose. They have people constantly monitoring everyones accounts, who buys, sells, withdrawals. If there even is a hint of illegal activity, you're blocked.

Where are you reading this bullshit at? You can't wash BTC. BTC is traceable, plain and simple. Only crypto that can't be tracked is Monero. Why do you think the new darknet market vendors are only accepting Monero now?
So you're buying with a credit card in your name, and you think if you're washing it, they cant trace it? LMAO!
You cant buy btc with pre-paid credit card either..

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any BTC kiosks around where you live, you can deposit cash in and send it straight to your source’s wallet or your personal wallet, you get your cash the same day, in most cases in an hour or two

BTC kiosks are the most expensive way to buy btc. Buying $500 worth will cost you $130 in fees..
Compared to buying with ABRA or Cashapp, and not even pay $20
Most BTC buying websites/apps with credit card option, minimum is 7% Fee, and Ive seen it as high as 10%.

Last edited:

Where are you reading this bullshit at? You can't wash BTC. BTC is traceable, plain and simple. Only crypto that can't be tracked is Monero. Why do you think the new darknet market vendors are only accepting Monero now?
So you're buying with a credit card in your name, and you think if you're washing it, they cant trace it? LMAO!

- - - Updated - - -

BTC kiosks are the most expensive way to buy btc. Buying $500 worth will cost you $130 in fees..
Most BTC buying websites/apps with credit card option, minimum is 7% Fee, and Ive seen it as high as 10%.

From what I know I think best way to do it is via bank account and an app like Coinbase or cash app. Buy with those apps, send to a wallet like block chain, then send out from there.

Cash app is nice but I couldn’t ever get it to work because the verification part won’t let you scan the back of your ID

- - - Updated - - -

You can also send it through a mixer, but ultimately never touching coinbase is the best bet.

So you really don’t even need Coinbase then. But it looks like in block chain you can’t send anything back into your bank account whereas Coinbase you can

Theyre crooks to and through.
They won't give me back my money bc it says I need to be verified. I have been verified several times and they wont me verify with my drivers license.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back