• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle

m4xp4yne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going on break for the fourth of July and I plan on hitting up the OP sale and getting a 50 jug of test-e for my first real gear run. Also considering throwing var on the front end to keep some of the bloat off for the remaining summer months as I live in a state where summer doesn't last long :( Basically I want to add some lean mass and try to keep the bloat down as much as possible for these last few summer months. I'm 22 years old and have been lifting since I was 14, with like 2 years in there of no lifting because I got into drugs and stopped lifting. I have been lifting seriously again now after that for about 3 years. I'm 6' and 205 lbs probably about 12-13 percent bf on calipers. Diet is pretty on point since I run the kitchen in the dorms where I live. Train 4 days a week sometimes five, with some cardio on off days mostly biking around the beach. I have run one prohormone epistane in the past and it has been probably about 6 months since I ended pct for that and I recovered fully. Here is the basic layout of my cycle:

Test-e weeks 1-6 500mg (Tuesday and Saturday injections)
Test-e weeks 7-12 750mg
Weeks 1-3 Anavar 50mg ED
Weeks 4-until my bottles are gone 75mg ED (going to get 2 bottles of AMA's var which are 50 caps at 20mg each)
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED. I believe this is supposed to be taken ED correct? Or is it EOD?
HCG 2 250iu shots weekly (Monday and Friday injections)
Nolva on hand in case of gyno sides

PCT will be:
HCG 500 iu e3d
Continue Aromasin at 12.5mg ED

Starting 2 weeks after last inject of Test-e
Novla 40/40/20/20
Clomid 75/75/50/25

Thought about possibly getting a 10ml vial of TNE to kinda kick things off since it takes like 3-4 weeks for the Test-e to kick in. Or is this just overkill and pointless? Critiquing is certainly welcome. Looking for any and all feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
dont look to good for a first cycle to me i would recommend a basic test cycle maybe 500mg test cyp a week maybe chuck some dbol in for first couple of weeks to get things going. also dont forget pct anyhow good luck either way

test e and test c are both basically the same and both good for a first cycle correct? also, is dbol that much better to kickstart the cycle than var? I just dont really wanna be holding a ton of water weight over the summer. also, i have pct laid out in my op.

Seems decent to me although my var experience is limited.

I'd double your dose of HCG to 1000 IU/wk and don't run it during PCT itself or you'll be interfering with HPTA recovery. Just run it through the cycle and the gap up till PCT start.

Aromasin 12.5 mg ED is probably good but you need to add some bloodtests to your cycle. This'll tell you if your test potency is on point, if your aromasin is bully or bunk, and how your particular system is responding to all this. As a bare minimum get a blood test before the cycle, during, and after PCT. Preferably get tests a few times during the cycle to follow changes with E2, liver markers, lipids, etc. Especially since this is a first cycle.

test e and test c are both basically the same and both good for a first cycle correct? also, is dbol that much better to kickstart the cycle than var? I just dont really wanna be holding a ton of water weight over the summer. also, i have pct laid out in my op.

Correct on all that. Dbol will put on water weight but you'll lose it just as quick in my experience.

Test-e weeks 1-6 500mg (Tuesday and Saturday injections)
Test-e weeks 7-12 750mg
Weeks 1-3 Anavar 50mg ED
Weeks 4-until my bottles are gone 75mg ED (going to get 2 bottles of AMA's var which are 50 caps at 20mg each)
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED. I believe this is supposed to be taken ED correct? Or is it EOD?
HCG 2 250iu shots weekly (Monday and Friday injections)

PCT will be:
HCG 500 iu e3d
Continue Aromasin at 12.5mg ED

Starting 2 weeks after last inject of Test-e
Novla 40/40/20/20
Clomid 75/75/50/25

Couple things..

Don't up the test half way through your first cycle. You'll really just then start seeing all the results from it.

Don't do the TNE yet. If you really want the test to kick in faster front load one gram the first two weeks then continue on at 500mg/week the rest of the cycle. Doing this peak serum levels will be reached by the beginning of week 3 vs near the end of week 4.

12.5mg/day of aromasin "should" be plenty. Those who are high in body fat % or just very sensitive may need up to 25mg/day. You won't know for sure tho until you get bloodwork after say the first 4 weeks on cycle.

HCG has no part of being in your PCT. It will suppress you. Run in 250 IU 2x week while on cycle. Rotate first 3 weeks off then 3 weeks on then 3 weeks off then 3 weeks on,= your 12 week cycle. You don't want to run it the entire cycle. If you would like to increase FSH as well then consider blasting hmg at 75 IU/day during the 2 week period your waiting for the test to clear.

As for PCT. Drop the Nolva. There is no point in running two SERMS. Clomid is far superior in every single way. Incorporate aromasin during pct as well and you'll be great.

As for the var. I prefer to run it around 6 weeks at 80-100mg/day.

BTW, this statement makes absolutely no sense. Your already taking aromasin. If you get any gyno symptoms you'll simply up the aromasin dosage. Nolva wouldn't do a dang thing except temporarily hide the problem. Once you stop taking the nolva all the estrogen is was preventing from binding to the receptors is now free to wreck havoc. If for whatever reason the aromasin wasn't strong enough. incredibly unlikely at 25mg/day for 500mg/week test, then you could always turn to letro.

Aromasin= Suicidal Aromatise Inhibitor
Nolva= Serm

Use the correct tool for the job.

Ok thanks guys, and sorry I didn't make it clear for the hcg I'm just going to blast it for two weeks after my last inject then quit when I start pct. Didn't know about the cycling on and off hcg thing, I'll have to try it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but nolva starts working quicker than aromasin, so I would start taking the nolva if I got estro sides untill the bump in dosage of the aromasin started working. could be wrong though.

The half life of aromasin is pretty short. Once you up the dosage you'll see symptoms subside within a day or two. All nova does is block estrogen from binding to the receptor. It doesn't reduce it a bit it's still floating around inside. So the second you stop taking it BOOM puffy nips. Aromasin actually prevents the conversion from ever taking place. IMO nolva has no place in a cycle.

You've gotten some solid info here.

I'd agree with Shift and not change your dosage halfway through. I always like to kickstart my cycles with Test Prop and dbol. I've always had great results with that method but like you said it matters what your goals are. If you're worried about bloat maybe through in some Winny and a good AI and you'd be nice and lean. Provided your diet is in check...

good luck brother

JJ

Diet is in check, i run the kitchen here at the college, so I eat what I want for free :D I'm considerably more lean, and tan lol than in my avi, coz that was bulking at about 215, im right at 200 right now. I won't change my dosage halfway through then. And is prop ok for a first timer? I'm not worried about the pip.

There is really no need to start with prop. Just front load a gram, 2x 500mg shots, of the test c/e the first two weeks like I said and ull have peak blood levels for 500mg/week by week three.

Yes. TEST P is perfectly fine for a first timer. You mentioned the PIP so it tells me you know all about it. Chemically it is perfectly fine to run PROP on your first cycle. Most people that don't recommend it to first timers is due to the frequent injections and/or injection pain.

Yeah I think I'll just keep it simple, and front load 1g of test e for the first 2 weeks. Thanks for all of your help guys u rock!

The excellent (and mandatory IMO) First Cycle and PCT sticky by HeavyIron is worth a look:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

It deals with most of these questions, including the recommendation for 1000 IU/wk HCG to achieve normal testicular function, upping your test dose after several weeks to combat homeostasis (sample cycle #2), and keeping Nolva on hand for emergency gyno treatment. The main pitfall for most of us seems to be bunk ancillaries so you may want to ensure your sources of aromasin, nolva, clomid, etc are highly reputable or even pharm grade tabs though the expense is more.

Yeah iv read that. All my ancilliaries and serms will come from AMA.

Back