• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DHB is back in stock ( and on the pick 5)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6b4484dadb246284ae9b0b77558529ec.jpg

1-Testosterone Cypionate(DHB) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Manufacturer: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Dihydroboldenone Cypionate
Presentation:10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Active Life: 15-16 days
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Average Dose: 200-600mg/week

f27a204dec31482328ae8ee9e3f9e189.jpg

Get it while it’s in. This product moves super fast compared to other’s. Painless DHB is hard to find but the Science at Team Euro Pharmacies continue to break ground on this and other high MG products making the pip very unnoticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6b4484dadb246284ae9b0b77558529ec.jpg

1-Testosterone Cypionate(DHB) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Manufacturer: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Dihydroboldenone Cypionate
Presentation:10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Active Life: 15-16 days
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Average Dose: 200-600mg/week

f27a204dec31482328ae8ee9e3f9e189.jpg

Get it while it’s in. This product moves super fast compared to other’s. Painless DHB is hard to find but the Science at Team Euro Pharmacies continue to break ground on this and other high MG products making the pip very unnoticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello,

Boldenone and Dihydroboldenone are the same effects on RBC ?

Because Boldenone are low on paper but he's push the RBC like hell...

I can’t answer this my brother but I can research. Good question but I’m not very experienced with DHB at all. When it comes to Bold I’ve used it 4-5 times in my life with good results every time but it will definitely raise RBC through the roof. Make sure you donate as much as possible.

I need to try EPs DHB to confirm this.... I will order this today.

When I made my DHB last year it was impossible to make without PIP. DHB is the worst PIP I've experienced but I honestly don't mind PIP Personally. It's all apart of the game, some can handle it, some can't but if EP can make it with ZERO pip that is amazing NEWS!!!!

I would love to see a LAB4TOX on this and I'll try it and make a video about it in the future!!!!!!

I need to try EPs DHB to confirm this.... I will order this today.

When I made my DHB last year it was impossible to make without PIP. DHB is the worst PIP I've experienced but I honestly don't mind PIP Personally. It's all apart of the game, some can handle it, some can't but if EP can make it with ZERO pip that is amazing NEWS!!!!

I would love to see a LAB4TOX on this and I'll try it and make a video about it in the future!!!!!!

Phill and I both weren’t getting pip from this when we used it. I’d def like to see you run some and hear your thoughts.

I just shot a 1/2ml of sust500 into my tricep. Very bad idea lol. I can’t even raise my arm to take a sip out of a cup. I haven’t hit my triceps in a while and thought I would be fine.

I just shot a 1/2ml of sust500 into my tricep. Very bad idea lol. I can’t even raise my arm to take a sip out of a cup. I haven’t hit my triceps in a while and thought I would be fine.

Good thing you got 2 arms bro! Lol that sounds terrible!

Back