• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new to site

Welcome aboard. Yes, you have to have at least 10 posts before you can use the PM function here. You can use the "Post Count" sticky thread to make the necessary posts. There are actually a few of them. The board has one and a couple of sponsors have their own. Just be sure to give a few minutes between posting. If you post too quickly the system just adds it to the last post and it won't count.

Welcome to asf

Awesome I appreciate the info. Ill keep posting. Im posting from my phone. Do you know if there is limitations with that?

There may be a few depending on how you view the site. If you use the browser and view full site you should be fine, if you use TapaTalk there may be a few limitations. Also, I don't know if you can upload photos from your phone. You could hyperlink photos even though it would be a PITA.

Welcome on board

Back