• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Julias progession bodybuilding

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7ca8afdcf1ebb605ddc85d871bff5900.plist

e9bf4108a5dffc606dd19af4913e4281.jpg

2d37de535691331de0e009e56f744644.plist

873285c516121d64b19cb43651753050.plist

Max

Dam is that arm photo shopped? Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sadly, NO. I have watched her from 17 to 20 get bigger and bigger. They definitely used filters but it doesnt take away from her hard work. AAS act roughly 900% stronger in females than men. So 10mg of anavar CAN act like 100mg in a man{not a fact}*. But; just like male bodybuilding; she has super genetics because barely any females or males reach that type of level. She is really pretty too. Synthol...Yes!

Max

With a face like that.... I don’t even give a shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes beautiful. I have been with a few female BB’s. Lot of fun. Definitely different.

Max

The last pic is 100% photoshopped. The others are, in fact, real.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Looks like synthol filled. Crazy looking, they can do anything with photos these days. Who is that other Russian chick that is so massive??
I cannot recall her name. She is old...I think.

Max

Shes beautiful. I have been with a few female BB’s. Lot of fun. Definitely different.

Max
God bless she is beautiful

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

God bless she is beautiful

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I gotta meet her and get a pic together, she is only like 5’5” , 135-145 but; looks a lot heavier. Cute chica! Probably married or something....to the Mountain ! Lol

Max

Looks like synthol filled. Crazy looking, they can do anything with photos these days. Who is that other Russian chick that is so massive??
I cannot recall her name. She is old...I think.

Max
Somebody did a decent photoshop or adobe job but its easy to tell with her face and hair.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Even the hat looks PS’d.
3 out of 5 people in the pics are on their phones. I guess there are cunts all over the world.

That last Pic is 100% fake. Her head is photoshopped onto another body. It's not even a good one.

Yea she has a beautiful face and a clit that is 5 inches long flaccid. No thanks.

So I showed my papa and he told me the biggest chick he knew was Nikki Fuller. So I looked her up; here are some pics. Apparently she went over 200lbs at times and was super strong. Keep in mind this was a long time ago. And she was pretty too, these are real:
1a3a6b4b1e93326b84129a2dc41e0034.jpg

f243b5000c2bc9d0ce65432c73ead369.jpg

eacdb4652479a41eda2051e99dc4ce2b.plist

Max
#femalebb#strong#holyshit

There was another white chick back in the 90s, can't think if her right away, she was huge. Let me find her.

You have a good look, overall. You have no idea who I am or what I could do for you and I'm not going to write a bunch of things to try to impress you.
I'll tell you this, I do not help anyone for money, ever. I don't want a thing. I only help people I think have potential. I've been doing this since 1988, I trained with and IFBB woman's pro bodybuilder for 4 years who was also like a best friend. We used same trainers, I always knew exactly what she was doing.
That is why I am able to effectively help woman when most have no clue. Up to you, Like I said I get nothing out of it but I know i could help you.
I just enjoy it honestly.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

You have a good look, overall. You have no idea who I am or what I could do for you and I'm not going to write a bunch of things to try to impress you.
I'll tell you this, I do not help anyone for money, ever. I don't want a thing. I only help people I think have potential. I've been doing this since 1988, I trained with and IFBB woman's pro bodybuilder for 4 years who was also like a best friend. We used same trainers, I always knew exactly what she was doing.
That is why I am able to effectively help woman when most have no clue. Up to you, Like I said I get nothing out of it but I know i could help you.
I just enjoy it honestly.

You do realize the girl in the pictures is an InstaFame personality?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

So I showed my papa and he told me the biggest chick he knew was Nikki Fuller. So I looked her up; here are some pics. Apparently she went over 200lbs at times and was super strong. Keep in mind this was a long time ago. And she was pretty too, these are real:

Max
You know what you have over her abd every judge will swear it doesn't matter, but it does, and a lot. You are attractive and do not look masculine. Most woman get very little good assistance in the beginning and end up taking something that causes something. You have either had good advice or been lucky or done extensive research.
Two girls are very close the prettier one will always win. Dont loose that it's the biggest thing you have going for you right now. I you have size but are still pretty and look like a woman.

You do realize the girl in the pictures is an InstaFame personality?

I have no Idea and I could care less actually

Sadly, NO. I have watched her from 17 to 20 get bigger and bigger. They definitely used filters but it doesnt take away from her hard work. AAS act roughly 900% stronger in females than men. So 10mg of anavar CAN act like 100mg in a man{not a fact}*. But; just like male bodybuilding; she has super genetics because barely any females or males reach that type of level. She is really pretty too. Synthol...Yes!

Max
Your right. Even if she touched up picture whatever you can't create a good, balanced Physique out of nothing by phto shopping pics. You already would need to look good. It may make you look better but no one is going to photos shop themselves into Ronnie Coleman.

Get Shredded!
I have no Idea and I could care less actually

I guess you were so busy telling her how amazing you are to notice

I guess you were so busy telling her how amazing you are to notice

You know, you are funny. You know nothing about me and have replied twice with a smart ass answer. Why? What should I say. She has potential, and try to find someone who REALLY knows how to train a woman's bodybuilder. You are not going to find one most likely. I happen to have direct experience with females. I I told her, She wants to ask something fine if she doesn't I won't think about it again.
I just do not get people who have no Idea who they are talking to, what that person has done and just makes assumptions.
Kind of like the loud drunk in a bar who just picks fights for the hell of it. Then one night he picks a fight with a pro boxer and gets his face broken.

You know, you are funny. You know nothing about me and have replied twice with a smart ass answer. Why? What should I say. She has potential, and try to find someone who REALLY knows how to train a woman's bodybuilder. You are not going to find one most likely. I happen to have direct experience with females. I I told her, She wants to ask something fine if she doesn't I won't think about it again.
I just do not get people who have no Idea who they are talking to, what that person has done and just makes assumptions.
Kind of like the loud drunk in a bar who just picks fights for the hell of it. Then one night he picks a fight with a pro boxer and gets his face broken.

I have to admit, my second response to you was a smart-ass reply, but not the first one. I was actually trying to save you from making a fool out of yourself, by talking to someone who isn't even on this forum. Have you bothered reading the entire thread? I think not. Once again...NONE of the women you're trying to impress are even members of this forum. The original poster, @maxmuscle1, took these pictures off social media sites and posted them on here, for entertainment purposes only, thats it. So go ahead and woo them all you want, but they won't reply.

Last edited:
I have to admit, my second response to you was a smart-ass reply, but not the first one. I was actually trying to save you from making a fool out of yourself, by talking to someone who isn't even on this forum. Have you bothered reading the entire thread? I think not. Once again...NONE of the women you're trying to impress are even members of this forum. The original poster, @maxmuscle1, took these pictures off social media sites and posted them on here, for entertainment purposes only, thats it. So go ahead and woo them all you want, but they won't reply.

I'm not going to argue or even discuss anything pertinent at all with you in a bodybuilding forum. No, I don't have the time to read a huge thread. But, did you read what I wrote? I'm not "trying to help anyone" I could really care less unless someone wants help. I have never charged anyone a penny and turned two woman pro. One in bikini and one in figure. Like I said you have no idea who I am, what I've done ect so just leave it alone. You really do not have to ever save me from Making a fool of myself.
That's it I'm not responding to this
Ridiculousness again.

Max

Hey mádmax nikki is from early to mid 90's & was the hottest, sexiest, most mass female around.
Look at her allmost 30yrs later & she could still b a champ

Hey mádmax nikki is from early to mid 90's & was the hottest, sexiest, most mass female around.
Look at her allmost 30yrs later & she could still b a champ

Babe a thon!!

Max

Back