• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Daily Supplements

Standfast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a list on my daily supplements, I've included primary focus,brands,doses and timing in hopes you guys can voice any positives or negatives. I'm still researching and learning and currently i have no major red flags related to blood work and just trying to be as proactive as possible.

IP6 – Reduce red blood cell count – Jarrow 500mg – 1 when awake to piss at night

Kelp – Thyroid Function – NOW 325mcg – 1 with lunch

B5 – Acne – NOW 500mg – 1 with lunch

Astragalus Extract – Kidney health - NOW 500mg – 1 with lunch

K-2 – Arteries – NOW 100mcg – 1 with lunch

Curcumin Elite Turmeric Extract – Heart Health – Life Extension 500mg – 1 with lunch

Omega 3 Fish oil – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Peak Fit Labs 3grams – with dinner

Ultra CoQ10 – Heart Health – Qunol 100mg - with lunch

Coratin Red Yeast Rive & Plant Sterol – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Metagenics/ Red Yeats Rice 600mg,Plant Sterols 400mg, MK-4 50mcg & MK-7 10mcg – 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Citrus Bergamot – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Jarrow 500mg – 1 am on empty stomach

Saw Palmetto – Prostate Health – Havasu 500mg – 1 with lunch

Milk Thistle – Liver – Farm Haven 375mg – 1 with lunch

NAC – Liver – Jarrow 600mg – 1 am and 1 pm on empty stomach with grapefruit juice

Tudca – Liver – Nutricost 250mg – 1 am and 1 pm on empty stomach with grapefruit juice (only when numbers are elevated)

P5P – Prolactin – Pure Encapsulations 50mg – 1 at bedtime

Boron – Increase free Testosterone – NOW 3mg – 2 with lunch

EMIQ – Anti Inflammatory/Activate PCG-1a – Natural Factors 50mg – 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Apigenin – Steroid Hormone production – Swanson 50mg - 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Probiotic – Gut Health – Culturelle – 1 daily

This is a list on my daily supplements, I've included primary focus,brands,doses and timing in hopes you guys can voice any positives or negatives. I'm still researching and learning and currently i have no major red flags related to blood work and just trying to be as proactive as possible.

IP6 – Reduce red blood cell count – Jarrow 500mg – 1 when awake to piss at night

Kelp – Thyroid Function – NOW 325mcg – 1 with lunch

B5 – Acne – NOW 500mg – 1 with lunch

Astragalus Extract – Kidney health - NOW 500mg – 1 with lunch

K-2 – Arteries – NOW 100mcg – 1 with lunch

Curcumin Elite Turmeric Extract – Heart Health – Life Extension 500mg – 1 with lunch

Omega 3 Fish oil – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Peak Fit Labs 3grams – with dinner

Ultra CoQ10 – Heart Health – Qunol 100mg - with lunch

Coratin Red Yeast Rive & Plant Sterol – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Metagenics/ Red Yeats Rice 600mg,Plant Sterols 400mg, MK-4 50mcg & MK-7 10mcg – 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Citrus Bergamot – Heart Health/Cholesterol – Jarrow 500mg – 1 am on empty stomach

Saw Palmetto – Prostate Health – Havasu 500mg – 1 with lunch

Milk Thistle – Liver – Farm Haven 375mg – 1 with lunch

NAC – Liver – Jarrow 600mg – 1 am and 1 pm on empty stomach with grapefruit juice

Tudca – Liver – Nutricost 250mg – 1 am and 1 pm on empty stomach with grapefruit juice (only when numbers are elevated)

P5P – Prolactin – Pure Encapsulations 50mg – 1 at bedtime

Boron – Increase free Testosterone – NOW 3mg – 2 with lunch

EMIQ – Anti Inflammatory/Activate PCG-1a – Natural Factors 50mg – 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Apigenin – Steroid Hormone production – Swanson 50mg - 1 with breakfast & 1 with dinner

Probiotic – Gut Health – Culturelle – 1 daily

That's a pretty solid list. I personally do the following:

K2 m-7 100mcg: Arterial health/plaque buildup
Ubiquinol 100mg: Heart health
Circumin w/ black pepper 1500mg: Heart health, inflammation, etc
Citrus Bergamot : Glucose management and lipids
P5P 100mg: Keeps gyno down
Liv-52 6tabs: Liver health
Vit C 1g: Immune support, cortisol
Vit D 4000iu: Immune, arterial health, etc
UC-2 collagen 40mg: Joints
Broad spectrum digestive enzymes: twice daily for digestion

That's about it. I eat raw probiotic kraut for probiotics, which seems to work better for me. 2-3 times daily. Gonna find a pure omega-3 fish oil for lipids since they've found that the combo ones actually increase cholesterol across the board, bit the pure omega-3 ones just raise HDL. Haven't gotten around to finding one yet though

After reading yours I realized I left out Vit D and UC-2 collagen as well. I have all my shit in a tackle box labeled, not your average daily pill planner for sure.

Pretty good list. Looks like you have you bases covered.
My current supplement are:
Vit D
Curcumin
NAC
Coq10
Fish Oil
Zinc/Mag before bed

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’ve been staying with my sister pre and post show. She walks over to the designated supplement table she allotted me and just shakes her head. I have been taking a large number of supplements for decades when I can afford them. That’s a pricey list you have there and few will understand away from these type of forums.

I’ve been staying with my sister pre and post show. She walks over to the designated supplement table she allotted me and just shakes her head. I have been taking a large number of supplements for decades when I can afford them. That’s a pricey list you have there and few will understand away from these type of forums.

Pricey it is but I figured if i cant afford to take whats needed to benefit my health I damn sure do not need to spend money damaging it, I strongly believe in being proactive not reactive.

May seem like a newb question here, but I have always wondered... Does it truly matter when these supps are taken through the day, or does it truly diminish the affects if you take them all at once in the morning (for example)?

good post will be following to add to my very short list of supplements

May seem like a newb question here, but I have always wondered... Does it truly matter when these supps are taken through the day, or does it truly diminish the affects if you take them all at once in the morning (for example)?

Only thing I'm going by is manufactures recommendations as most state weather to take AM/PM or empty stomach/with meal.

Back