• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s the most underrated anabolic ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to say EQ because most guy’s don’t give eq a chance to work right or don’t run the milligrams high enough. If your not running EQ at 800+ MG each week your simply not going to see much. Also is your not pushing EQ for at least 16-20 week’s your also not going to reap the full Benefits. EQ takes at least 8 weeks to notice anything so when your cutting your cycle off at 10-12 week's when it’s just getting good you’ve basically wasted your time. EQ is amazing for increasing appetite and muscle hardening and strength. Some might not agree but I’m going to say EQ is the most underrated. What drug do y’all think is underrated?

Agree.. soon as I dialed the dose in and ran it long enough... plus a little winny...cyp.... my favorite cycle ever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EQ came to mind first. As long as your blood pressure is fine, EQ is a really good, virtually side effect free compound to run. Probably the best compound to run after your first test only cycle. It won't give you ED, it won't make your hair fallout and it won't make you grow tits. It just slowly gets you bigger and veiny without bloating. Anxiety and high BP are the only common concerns so it's not perfect for everyone.

What about acne on EQ? I had horrendous cystic acne on it. I want to run it again but man it was bad. I’ve read some guys have acne worse on EQ than others?

For some reason winny in oil but when I use the inject orally ( drink it). Idk if the oil version was just better raws to begin with, but I saw my body transform daily.

I’m going to say EQ because most guy’s don’t give eq a chance to work right or don’t run the milligrams high enough. If your not running EQ at 800+ MG each week your simply not going to see much. Also is your not pushing EQ for at least 16-20 week’s your also not going to reap the full Benefits. EQ takes at least 8 weeks to notice anything so when your cutting your cycle off at 10-12 week's when it’s just getting good you’ve basically wasted your time. EQ is amazing for increasing appetite and muscle hardening and strength. Some might not agree but I’m going to say EQ is the most underrated. What drug do y’all think is underrated?

Couldn’t agree more. I’m going to run EQ with low dose Deca 250mg this offseason. Will be running EQ at 750mg then probably bump to 1 gram after 10-12 weeks.

Most underrated I would say is test. Everyone takes it for granted like air. Guys act like they're not even on cycle unless they are adding 2-3 other compounds into the mix. Know what I mean?

IML Gear Cream!
Most underrated I would say is test. Everyone takes it for granted like air. Guys act like they're not even on cycle unless they are adding 2-3 other compounds into the mix. Know what I mean?

Very good point. Test by itself can go a long way!!

Hello,

I used in the past UG EQ200 + TestC250mg 1ml each / week for 10 weeks.

Quality gain, nice vascularity, about cardio i think EQ help a lot for running / cycling :)

The bad side from EQ are, I have always had difficulty injecting into the same muscle group.

For example if I give an injection today in the left shoulder, the following week I will have difficulty pushing the liquid out (as if there was a deep abscess) so I have to press very hard at times.

I know EQ is known to cause abscesses, it's why i wait minimum 3 weeks for injected in the same muscle, but sometime after 4 weeks i have always this problem.

I have this effect with only EQ, never with Deca / NPP, test ....

Tren

lol

Primo

Back