• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Johnny here

Yahwehlion

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nice to meet you. Natural here. Have some muscle imbalances from a back injury. Looking to cycle to heal that and grow out of it. Wondering what has the least side effects and what would be most beneficial for core strength injury recovery and overall lean strength & size. Exited to learn here.

Nice to meet you. Natural here. Have some muscle imbalances from a back injury. Looking to cycle to heal that and grow out of it. Wondering what has the least side effects and what would be most beneficial for core strength injury recovery and overall lean strength & size. Exited to learn here.
Welcome to ASF.

ASF can definitely help you but....
I would advise you to do alot of reading and educate yourself. There are alot of things that can help but they are not what alot of people think. One thing you dont want to do is jump in and start taking something that makes you alot stronger than what you have your body is ready for. Train as hard as you can for 3 months and get your body ready for this. Get you a trainer or coach if needed to help out and read read read during the 3 months.

If you start and jump right in you can really set yourself back by getting hurt lifting alot more than your back and body are ready for. Curious what's your age diet and training like now? Alot of good people on here to lead you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Hey. Word, I was thinking about waiting 3+ months of working out intensively and making solid gains before taking anything. I am 21 years old. Havnt been training this year to lay off my injury and was going to start
Bodyweight training again soon. Want to wait a while of solid gains before taking

Back