• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

JPal Review w Big shout out to TurkeyBacon

pauloss99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to post a quick one after receiving my Sus & Equipoise off of JPal.

He was always prompt at responding, made it as easy as possible and the goods came like lightning, (fast) . I live in the UK. I even entered my own postcode wrong! He googled it and sent it to the right one. F knows how I managed to do that....

Paying by Bitcoin was a pain in the arse but that's because I've never done it and to be fair I actually did it and it all went through.

Big shout out to TurkeyBacon too! I sent him a message as JPal had mentioned he knows what he's doing. He was coming back to me too.

Good lads-now can't wait to feel the gains! Going to post results over the 14 weeks. Just what I need as I am working long hours trying to save my business post COVID!

If it is what it is supposed to be then I would 100% order again.

More then happy to answer your questions about btc brother, although you figured it out without me :clapping:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This is sounding very promising and I can’t wait to give them a try. Been looking for a new source for awhile now

I reviewed jpals sust via a client and it was A+

Looking forward to hearing your review

How’s the cycle going?
Just wanted to post a quick one after receiving my Sus & Equipoise off of JPal.

He was always prompt at responding, made it as easy as possible and the goods came like lightning, (fast) . I live in the UK. I even entered my own postcode wrong! He googled it and sent it to the right one. F knows how I managed to do that....

Paying by Bitcoin was a pain in the arse but that's because I've never done it and to be fair I actually did it and it all went through.

Big shout out to TurkeyBacon too! I sent him a message as JPal had mentioned he knows what he's doing. He was coming back to me too.

Good lads-now can't wait to feel the gains! Going to post results over the 14 weeks. Just what I need as I am working long hours trying to save my business post COVID!

If it is what it is supposed to be then I would 100% order again.

JPAL Sust is great.

- - - Updated - - -

JPAL Sust is great.

Back