• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Androgen Burnout is it real ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]Receptors do get use to having certain amounts of stimulation and without it they respond differently. You don't burn out your androgen receptors you simply get them acclimated to that much gear and they don't respond without that amount of test or AAS in your system. You can change that by changing up your cycles. You can't push your body beyond what it can handle and it adjust to the high level of androgens people put into their bodies.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The receptors don't get burnout. With some drugs they do and it is called excitotoxicity. That is where the receptor are over stimulated and start to die off. Androgen receptors don't work that way. AAS are not stimulants and will not cause such an effect. So basically androgen receptors don't die off, and they don't down regulate, rather up regulate. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That leaves the only other possibility, which would be a decrease in the sensitivity to androgens. Is this a real thing, or does the same genetic level of sensitivity remain consistent?

What do you think ?[/FONT]

I personally hear about competitors staying on for years straight maybe cruising on 500mg of test at times and they all grow steadily.

Say there is some good in coming off in order to respond better to gear once again. All that is going to do is help you regain the size you lost from coming off and then you're back at square one at best. How long does that effect even last, 6-8 weeks before myostatin shoots back up? I'm not saying to never come off, obviously there are health benefits in doing so.

I cant were how taking trt doses for 8-12 weeks after 16 week cycle cant be anuthing but good. Or blast 6-8 fast ester and off 4-6

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I personally hear about competitors staying on for years straight maybe cruising on 500mg of test at times and they all grow steadily.

Say there is some good in coming off in order to respond better to gear once again. All that is going to do is help you regain the size you lost from coming off and then you're back at square one at best. How long does that effect even last, 6-8 weeks before myostatin shoots back up? I'm not saying to never come off, obviously there are health benefits in doing so.

I hear the same thing bro and I agree about coming off and healing but like you mentioned you’d probably only get back to the size you were. Coming off is essentially a good idea but it’s also a double edge sword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I have no doubt you won’t lose anything with the way your lifting.
It'll stick im sure BUT last couple weeks ive noticed for first time that last set of first compound I hit a GD wall. Bar moves fine a rep then muscles just turn off. Ill post today workout later and watch onnlast set

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

It's more about longevity than blasting straight through. Anyone can blow up within 1 year of straight blasting, how long can you maintain that? You know what I mean bro. It's more for health reasons, cruising on 500 mgs is not a good idea, your going to suffer consequences at some point. I'm not against blast and cruise, however there is a point where you become desensitized and your body will require more hormone for similar results. It's about a balance. Once you get enough mass, it'sjust a matter of maintaining.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Ya I mean I’ve barely been off on 10 years and that shit barely works anymore . It’s real unless you take large amounts

I was a dumb ass and didn’t do it the right way and im paying for it now

It's more about longevity than blasting straight through. Anyone can blow up within 1 year of straight blasting, how long can you maintain that? You know what I mean bro. It's more for health reasons, cruising on 500 mgs is not a good idea, your going to suffer consequences at some point. I'm not against blast and cruise, however there is a point where you become desensitized and your body will require more hormone for similar results. It's about a balance. Once you get enough mass, it'sjust a matter of maintaining.

Absolutely I'm hovering at around 211lbs solid and can maintain the muscle mass I've obtained over the years on 180-200mg test and 3-5 days per week of training. But its taken 4 decades to get to this point

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I hear ya. I wouldn't expect to be able to maintain mass beyond a certain point period without a good amount of gear. I look at it as just enjoy it while you have it.

I hear ya. I wouldn't expect to be able to maintain mass beyond a certain point period without a good amount of gear. I look at it as just enjoy it while you have it.
I got guys in there 60s at my gym that look great. People think for the short term and just wanna be the big dude at the gym, that's all fun until a kidney gives out. You really can run this shit safely, but it requires diligence. The body needs time to acclimate to muscle mass that it can retain. Nothing gained over night is kept, but the damage remains a lifetime. You get one set of organs and a finite amount of time, use it wisely.

Back