• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

JuicePal Questions GITT! Looking for answers

TheMyth1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

So I've been in the game a while and have used JP from a fellow good friend of mine. We each have a few places we each have as our go to's and usually hop in on an order together here and there. We have been using JP for a while now, back when he was private and originally on GH15. I am not trying to stir the pot but had a few questions that I would like as un-bias as possible answers to.

1 - The list we order from is different then the one in the sponsor sub form.

2 - The JP that we know (or I should say my buddy knows) doesn't have a website like the other JP does which is JPal.to

3 - I ran across another source claiming to be JuicePal and believed it was either a tutanota email or a proton.to email that was listed -> I checked with my buddy who has contacts with the original JP and he said that list and those email addresses were not official.

4 - Is there truth to JP being blackmailed? I know that JP started on GH15 and thats all that I know and its my buddy private source. I've came across tons of threads about this JP and that JP and it seems there is a ton running around out there.

5 - Thank for your time regarding my questions, I just seen the sub-form for JP and seen the flashing banner and thought hmm that doesn't seem right.

6 - For the record I am not flaming this source or calling them out, rather just proposing a handful of questions that I hope would get answered.

Thank You All,

Myth

A simple PM to me would've worked lol

1) there's no list posted in the sub... its on the website only.

2) the website is new. If you read anything in the sub you'd know that.

3) you probably have the wrong email. You should private message the rep for help.

4) jp isn't on gh15 anymore.

5) why wouldn't it be right? This is a bodybuilding forum..

6) hope this helps big man

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't know what he's implying.... But I have ordered twice From JPAL.... and never had a Problem.... Was Running MAST,TEST,TREN at very Low amounts 200-300 higher test lower Tren had me as Vascular As I have ever been... I have no Blood work to back anything ...But the Mirror was telling me. Always Good Communication from JPAL.... so hmmm ...IDK ...

A simple PM to me would've worked lol

1) there's no list posted in the sub... its on the website only.

2) the website is new. If you read anything in the sub you'd know that.

3) you probably have the wrong email. You should private message the rep for help.

4) jp isn't on gh15 anymore.

5) why wouldn't it be right? This is a bodybuilding forum..

6) hope this helps big man

TB,

I'll be sending you a PM here shortly. Thank you for your direct answers to my questions so many thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what he's implying.... But I have ordered twice From JPAL.... and never had a Problem.... Was Running MAST,TEST,TREN at very Low amounts 200-300 higher test lower Tren had me as Vascular As I have ever been... I have no Blood work to back anything ...But the Mirror was telling me. Always Good Communication from JPAL.... so hmmm ...IDK ...

Thank you for your input as well OFR, seems to me I was and have been behind the times some!

Myth

Turkey Bacon thanks for reaching out and chatting with me. Like I said I didn't know all the details but yes we were all on the same page but I was just out of the loop a bit!

Thank You,

Myth

Turkey Bacon thanks for reaching out and chatting with me. Like I said I didn't know all the details but yes we were all on the same page but I was just out of the loop a bit!

Thank You,

Myth
No problem big man hit me up anytime if you ever have any questions!

Back