• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5 exercises for a better deadlift

#1/2 Most effective exercise for hormone boost and overall growth. Deads and Squats!!

Max
#liftsafe

Lol surely not

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

They bad bro. I had a powerlifter bro at my gym helping me out. 415 for a few is about my top. I can do it double overhand though and apparently that's badass which I was unaware of. I don't know if it's my proportions or if I just have a weak lower back but it's my weakest lift by far. When you can bench what you deadlift, that's no bueno. Squat and bench are legit but deads suck. I think a lot of it is my hip mobility?

Them pause DL helped me out a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They bad bro. I had a powerlifter bro at my gym helping me out. 415 for a few is about my top. I can do it double overhand though and apparently that's badass which I was unaware of. I don't know if it's my proportions or if I just have a weak lower back but it's my weakest lift by far. When you can bench what you deadlift, that's no bueno. Squat and bench are legit but deads suck. I think a lot of it is my hip mobility?
That's a hell of a bench press!
Thats is a good grip. Mine maxes out at 405 and I did masonry for almost 16 years. Probably why my deadlift and grip is so good. My grip is actually no better than The day i walked into gym but laying block with one and and a trowel full of mud in the other will make a strong grip and laboring a strong back amd shoulders. Kinda explains my best body parts huh? My first time deadlifting I pulled 365, it was shitty form tho

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

If you have the mobility to squat, and the lower back strength to squat heavy. You may just not be working well within your leverages. Deads can be hard to master. These guys do amazing workshops. You should watch the one on squat mobility as well

https://youtu.be/6c1l7de0oBE

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wish I could still DL. Every attempt I have made the last couple years to incorporate it back into my routine leads to my herniated disc flaring up again.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Rack pulls with about 100lbs above my normal max have always gotten my deadlift way up. I go three seasons where I deadlift and then I stop. I’m just getting old af.

IML Gear Cream!
Wish I could still DL. Every attempt I have made the last couple years to incorporate it back into my routine leads to my herniated disc flaring up again.

Is it odd my back feels better when I deadlift regularly?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I fractured T8-12 when I was 15.. Resulting in extensive hardware. That was close to 15 years ago and I have had no issues with the surgery nor any osteoarthritis resulting in the need for subsequent fusion levels. I attribute this all to staying consistent with heavy core stabilizing lifts like the deadlift.

Apart from the functional benefits for me, they are my favorite lift hands down (and my heaviest). Nothing better than picking up something really fucking heavy and putting it back down.

I typically do a designated deadlift pyramid day every other week. At the peak of the pyramid I am usually up to 630ish for 3. No belt until I crest over 495.

Last edited:
Is it odd my back feels better when I deadlift regularly?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
I don't think so. I used to have a fairly strong squat and deadlift and strong lower back, started training seriously at 16-17 years old. I took several years off in my mid twenties to focus on other things and also had a very labor intensive job off and on during that time. When I started getting back into it I fucked my back up at work and trained through it again injuring it doing heavy 5 x 5 squats. Shit has never been the same again. Very susceptible to reinjury if Im not careful.
My point is, I bet If I was consistent with no time off it would have been different. Maybe not though. Between my previous job and training hard over the years my body is all fucked up. Severe achilles or plantar fasciitis, lower back pain, some kind of nerve/spinal pain in my mid back radiating up my neck.

I don't think so. I used to have a fairly strong squat and deadlift and strong lower back, started training seriously at 16-17 years old. I took several years off in my mid twenties to focus on other things and also had a very labor intensive job off and on during that time. When I started getting back into it I fucked my back up at work and trained through it again injuring it doing heavy 5 x 5 squats. Shit has never been the same again. Very susceptible to reinjury if Im not careful.
My point is, I bet If I was consistent with no time off it would have been different. Maybe not though. Between my previous job and training hard over the years my body is all fucked up. Severe achilles or plantar fasciitis, lower back pain, some kind of nerve/spinal pain in my mid back radiating up my neck.

Yea I wouldnt push it. I wonder if my lower back pain was just weakness/hereditary. I did masonry for like 16 yrs and when I started my apprenticeship of course i had to jump down in the black holes and build up out of an and after just a few mins of being bent over laying those block or brick my back would light up. Happened before that too and even now if im bent over too long. I know now i have arthritis in lower back(upper too from fracture) so that's probably why the activity helps

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back