• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MT2 Help

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I started MT2 last evening, my first shot was 250mcg.Well I woke up at 3 am with pretty bad nausea. I eventually got back to sleep but then I woke back up at 7am n found that I was still nauseous. I took some compazine n pepto bismul n that helped some but I still slightly have that feeling, just wondering what I should do. I was thinking next shot i'll drop it to 125 mcg n see how that goes. What have you guys found to help you with tis nausea issue.

Are you sure that your dose was only 250mcgs?

I would start super low if you are that sensitive.

At nighttime and try eating food before you do your shot.

In almost all users, the nausea and red face/flush goes away after a week or so of use.

MT2 can also cause anxiety/panic attacks and random erections as sides in many users.

Alright so I started MT2 last evening, my first shot was 250mcg.Well I woke up at 3 am with pretty bad nausea. I eventually got back to sleep but then I woke back up at 7am n found that I was still nauseous. I took some compazine n pepto bismul n that helped some but I still slightly have that feeling, just wondering what I should do. I was thinking next shot i'll drop it to 125 mcg n see how that goes. What have you guys found to help you with tis nausea issue.

Conservative approach –To avoid as many side effects as possible. Follow this Slow and steady approach.
Further research says to start at 0.050mg (50 mcg) and add 0.025mg to 0.050mg (25 to 50 mcg) per week maximum. *Getting 10 minutes extra of sunlight per week.
After Desired color is attained, .5-1mg per week to maintain.

Max

Thanks for covering me on both platforms max! Your input is always appreciated. and yes im positive it was 250mcg I had a 10mg vial I added 2cc of water to it then shot at the 5 mark on 50 unit insulin syringe, I mean that math is correct right? Also the random erections definitely hit it was crazy, i guess that at least means its legit.

Thanks for covering me on both platforms max! Your input is always appreciated. and yes im positive it was 250mcg I had a 10mg vial I added 2cc of water to it then shot at the 5 mark on 50 unit insulin syringe, I mean that math is correct right? Also the random erections definitely hit it was crazy, i guess that at least means its legit.

is a good sign my friend!

Max
I’d like to see the color change when you have darkened(hand or any part: same )

I did the same thing man! I’m positive I took the same dose as you did.
I did it before bed. My face almost immediately got flushed and hot. I could barely fall asleep my stomach hurt so bad.

Next night I only did 3 tick marks and it was so much better.
Like Wes said your prob sensitive as am I.
Max has the correct method for guys like us. Start slow and work up even slower lol.
2nd week in and I don’t really get and of the bad sides.
I do wake up with an erection and pretty sure it’s rolling all night but I can live with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back