• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Green sustanon

Jeffbuilder126

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone heard or seen of sustanon that was green? A buddy of mine was telling me about it. Supposedly was out in 2008. Best stuff he has ever ran. Sounds weird to me. Came out of eucrane or britten.

Anyone heard or seen of sustanon that was green? A buddy of mine was telling me about it. Supposedly was out in 2008. Best stuff he has ever ran. Sounds weird to me. Came out of eucrane or britten.

Guiaicol gives a weird color sometimes! Idk

Max

That hulk labs had some green gear .

Some grapeseed oils can be very green if they used that as a carrier oil

I got some way back in the day down in Mexico. They used menthol as the sterilizing agent. It worked fine. You could taste the mint when you injected it. Still, try to get confirmation on what is causing the green appearance just to be safe.

Ukraine? Britain?
Its hard to understand what you are talking about but thats pretty interesting :)
Apparently the oil was green. Like highlighter green. I never used it was a buddy of mine. He said he's never had anything better and has never seen it sence.

Sorry but crappy oil is a key sign that shits no good . Your filling your body with crap .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No your right it was green and did come from mexico i believe palumbo and valentino were talking about it the other day on rx muscle but dont think its made anymore.

Back