• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Domestic Supply

That sucks if you got scammed by somebody pretending to be them

Could you do me a favor, copy and paste any post that you think I made on other forums saying something about that stolen web site.
If you cant then apologize.
There were no split, my web site was stolen, it was long time ago.
[

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, Ive known this DS guy for a number of years. Ive known him way before those others guys tried to steal his name. if you've been around this forum for awhile, you,ll remember the mess. Those other guys are using the success of US DS for their financial benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you do me a favor, copy and paste any post that you think I made on other forums saying something about that stolen web site.
[
You didn't quote me so I'm not sure if you're referring to me? I also don't know why my post was deleted? Is this domestic supply rep the guy I was asking about? If so, the "success" was built on counterfeit US Pharmacy Testosterone. I wouldn't call that success, I'd call it selling out by a once highly respected member and then highly respected int source. Money isn't whats used to measure success by honest folks.
I may still have the pm's at ab when ret offered to send me omnas that some members had questioned. He was hoping I would give the "Thumbs up" that would give those phony omnas some credibility. I wouldn't accept gear from any source.

[
Congrats....I've never "negged" anyone up until just now. I'm spreading misinformation? I don't appreciated being censored by staff here to protect a source with the dishonest business practices of this outfit.
I've been around since the beginning and its disgusting and shameful to watch what greed has done to corrupt the morals of ret who actually believes the hype and who wouldn't recognize the once honest guy he was if he was staring at him face to face.

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats....I've never "negged" anyone up until just now. I'm spreading misinformation? I don't appreciated being censored by staff here to protect a source with the dishonest business practices of this outfit.
I've been around since the beginning and its disgusting and shameful to watch what greed has done to corrupt the morals of ret who actually believes the hype and who wouldn't recognize the once honest guy he was if he was staring at him face to face.
Domestic supply has been in good standing with this board any many many others for years on end.

RARELY have I seen a complaint with them and, 99% of the time it's something to do with ordering and shipping which is the customer's own fault.

We have a very firm stance on sponsor bashing here. If you can provide PROOF they are selling fake gear, present it to a mod or admin and we will address the problem. If you can't do that, it's sponsor bashing and you should stop since you have given zero proof to back up your claims.

What's disgusting is a group of wannabes that have to steal someone's good reputation for their own benefit. The lazy asses couldn't do it on their own

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Who the fuck is Greg? Someone else mentioned this in a post that’s at the top of domestic supply’s sponsor sub forum.

Get Shredded!
I’m going to email you now for price list
Check out my subforum please:

Back