• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT question

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would you bro’s run test + mast e or test + primo if you can only afford one or the other ? I also have anavar and provirion to add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing Vision's labs on test/mast, I was sold. But I haven't ran primo either, so take that for what it's worth. I saw him mention in the primo thread he was still planning on running mast.

Ya I just want to make sure I buy quality primo and that’s like 140$ for Enanthate 200

So not sure if I can afford the mast e too

Ya I just want to make sure I buy quality primo and that’s like 140$ for Enanthate 200

I also don’t want to loose all my hair

Ive run both.

My favorite cycle I ever ran in my life was Test Prop 100mgs ED/Primo (schering) 100mgs ed and I wanna say 30-50mgs of anavar daily. Ran it for 3 months, cost a fortune.

Super smooth, my moods were great, nice lean small but hard gains. Super user friendly and effective.

My only concern is that I feel alot of the Primo on the market nowadays just is not that great. I also feel that way about anadrol.

So ur call man, good luck.

Another reason I haven't run primo. I like more bang for my buck. I could buy a gallon of test instead of a vial of primo. :roflmao:

I love mast,but can't do it for that very reason.that shit was rough on my hairline.

I just want to feel better and have more energy and not be lethargic and all my muscles hurt constantly from Ed or eod injections. Dhb , superdrol, tren are no go I’ve figured that out . I want to feel like I’m Superman not tired and sore.

Back