• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mt2

We have it at recon! Great reviews.

Use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off your orders
www.reconpeptides.com

Im on PSL MT2 right now and I'm already ahead of the rest of people coming into the tanning season whether, and I did so without even going outside.. all during quarantine..
I have only used PSL and can vouch if dark is what you want dark is what your gonna get! Not to mention the morning solid oak wood your gonna have to deal with too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have only used PSL and can vouch if dark is what you want dark is what your gonna get! Not to mention the morning solid oak wood your gonna have to deal with too.

I remember that summer well the both of us were laughing that we look like Guatemalans.. that was the darkest I've ever been and I think you said the same thing.. if I'm not mistaken I think you said you were on on it for just a little bit and then you went out in the sun, and your ethnicity changed.. lol

Exactly! Took it at night starting Tuesday then the weekend got my first Ray's in. Even using spf30 all weekend by monday people I work with didnt recognize me. I was scared to go to home depot thinking I might get deported.

Back