• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summer shredding cycle

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ITS ABOUT THAT TIME!! YOU KNOW THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE BIKINIS COME OUT AND THE SHIRTS COME OFF!! DONT BE THAT GUY ISNT READY FOR THE SUMMER AND SAYS "IM NOT GREAT, BUT NEXT YEAR IMMA BE SHREDDED FOR SUMMER!" YOU PROBABLY SAID THAT LAST YEAR TOO, HUH?!?! LET US HERE AT UNCLE Z AND EURO PHARM MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU WITH THIS ONE OF MANY PRE-MADE CYCLES. THE ONLY THING YOU GOTTA THINK ABOUT IS JUST HOW SHREDDED DO YOU WANNA GET AND HOW TO FEND OFF ALL THE !! I RECOMMEND SHREDDED TO THE BONE AND DON'T FEND OFF ANY . YOU'RE "ON" SO YOU CAN HANDLE IT SWEETHEART! NOW, ON TO THE CYCLE AND PCT INCLUDED:

CUTTING CYCLE

Euro-Pharmacies Products

2 x Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

3 x Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

2 x Masteron Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

1 x Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

1 x Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

1 x Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

Euro-Pharmacies Products

1-8 weeks 100mg Testosterone Propionate Every other day

1-6 weeks 100mg Trenbolone Acetate Every other day

1-6 weeks 100mg Dromostanolone Di-propionate (Masteron Propionate) Every other day

1-8 weeks 20mg Aromasin Every other day

PCT:

9-10 weeks off

11-14 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day

12-15 weeks Clomid 1 week 100mg Every day / 2 week 50mg Every day/ 3 week 50mg Every day

visit https://unclez.ru/9-pre-made-cycles
47601b84dadef5cd15cafc3243d2e9cf.jpg

aa9e57bf52b2e561304613c5ef8b99d9.jpg

ee91cb40651865d2e546da5e45b9f549.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Sweating just thinking about July/Aug weather and fast esters!

Max

ITS ABOUT THAT TIME!! YOU KNOW THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE BIKINIS COME OUT AND THE SHIRTS COME OFF!! DONT BE THAT GUY ISNT READY FOR THE SUMMER AND SAYS "IM NOT GREAT, BUT NEXT YEAR IMMA BE SHREDDED FOR SUMMER!" YOU PROBABLY SAID THAT LAST YEAR TOO, HUH?!?! LET US HERE AT UNCLE Z AND EURO PHARM MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU WITH THIS ONE OF MANY PRE-MADE CYCLES. THE ONLY THING YOU GOTTA THINK ABOUT IS JUST HOW SHREDDED DO YOU WANNA GET AND HOW TO FEND OFF ALL THE !! I RECOMMEND SHREDDED TO THE BONE AND DON'T FEND OFF ANY . YOU'RE "ON" SO YOU CAN HANDLE IT SWEETHEART! NOW, ON TO THE CYCLE AND PCT INCLUDED:

CUTTING CYCLE

Euro-Pharmacies Products

2 x Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

3 x Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

2 x Masteron Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

1 x Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

1 x Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

1 x Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

Euro-Pharmacies Products

1-8 weeks 100mg Testosterone Propionate Every other day

1-6 weeks 100mg Trenbolone Acetate Every other day

1-6 weeks 100mg Dromostanolone Di-propionate (Masteron Propionate) Every other day

1-8 weeks 20mg Aromasin Every other day

PCT:

9-10 weeks off

11-14 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day

12-15 weeks Clomid 1 week 100mg Every day / 2 week 50mg Every day/ 3 week 50mg Every day

visit https://unclez.ru/9-pre-made-cycles
47601b84dadef5cd15cafc3243d2e9cf.jpg

aa9e57bf52b2e561304613c5ef8b99d9.jpg

ee91cb40651865d2e546da5e45b9f549.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Mast and Tren are like pb&j. I still have yet found two compounds that have a synergistic effect like these two.

Mast and Tren are like pb&j. I still have yet found two compounds that have a synergistic effect like these two.
I can imagine that. I noticed mast made me a bit snappy last cycle so that combo may not be good for me lol. Well just have to see how this tren/para treats me in the end. No probs so far tho

UNCLE Z REP

I can imagine that. I noticed mast made me a bit snappy last cycle so that combo may not be good for me lol. Well just have to see how this tren/para treats me in the end. No probs so far tho

UNCLE Z REP
I find that if I add mast to tren it makes me less irritable lol. I think we’re all just insane hahaha.

Sweating just thinking about July/Aug weather and fast esters!

Max

Word. Except I don't think the NorthEast is even going to be allowed to go to the beach. At this rate, it'll be illegal to remove your shirt.

Word. Except I don't think the NorthEast is even going to be allowed to go to the beach. At this rate, it'll be illegal to remove your shirt.

Lmao! Get your cycle and Just walk around town with a skin tight Under Armour long sleeve and skin tight joggers and a custom BANE face mask. Make sure to get one size too small and a walk around town all jacked up and scare people!

Max

LMFAO! I got something even scarier! Found a temperature and light changing Rohrshock mask like the ink blot cards. Wild! When are we ever going to be able to "MASK UP!" in public again without getting capped?

"I'm like A-ROD; Ready..On..Deck."

Lmao! Get your cycle and Just walk around town with a skin tight Under Armour long sleeve and skin tight joggers and a custom BANE face mask. Make sure to get one size too small and a walk around town all jacked up and scare people!

Max

3e8d71dc6369401f2e4f627e44e53456.png

The new N95 face mask are in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3e8d71dc6369401f2e4f627e44e53456.png

The new N95 face mask are in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hells Yeah, I watched the original Mad Max: Reminds me of “Humongous” the character. I am gonna do it! Hit up stores like normal, lol
I bet mone security and:eek:r cops show up! Especially at my Bank! If I do I’ll take a
Pic!

Max

Hells Yeah, I watched the original Mad Max: Reminds me of “Humongous” the character. I am gonna do it! Hit up stores like normal, lol
I bet mone security and:eek:r cops show up! Especially at my Bank! If I do I’ll take a
Pic!

Max

Shit looks like something to "ensure" a STFU sitch!

Pic!

Max
Please do it!!

UNCLE Z REP

Yea it would. Shirtless or wife beater only with a nasty pump and veins everywhere just walking aggressively and looking mad LOL

UNCLE Z REP

Just lean out and get super dry! Anything with short-sleeves or less already look hard AF! No need to make the fitless run away! Instead, they be like "Damn! That MF is the F'n SIZE!"

Get a bike and cruise around the really wealthy neighborhoods with the predator helmet on.... just cut the sleeves off your leather.

Might be fun.

Attachments

• C46ECCCC-AF1D-48C7-86FE-808662F0D063.jpeg
    C46ECCCC-AF1D-48C7-86FE-808662F0D063.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 10
Get Shredded!
Just lean out and get super dry! Anything with short-sleeves or less already look hard AF! No need to make the fitless run away! Instead, they be like "Damn! That MF is the F'n SIZE!"

That's no fun!! We do that daily anyway

UNCLE Z REP

Back