• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🥼🧪Wow, Look at this all brand new addition - "RAW MATERIAL"🧪🥼

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🥼🧪Wow, Look at this all brand new addition - "RAW MATERIAL"🧪🥼

Wow, Look at this all brand new addition -
"RAW MATERIAL"
I been telling you that we have game changing news coming
8thw4O9.png

We will keep this short and simple..
Allow us to Roll out our campaign and show you just a start of what's to come..
We promise there is much more to come too -
Now, introducing our all new product line with RAW materials for all of your very own compounding needs,
where you can specialize in compounding your very own customized mixtures & blends,
dosing your customized compounds to meet your personal needs
so you can reach your targeted goals on point and effectively..

Know your own product, redefine what dosage suits you, successfully reach your goals more efficiently.

Sounds compelling? That's because it is..

Become a product of your own product line..When traditional products don't fit into your desired dosage schedule and are costly,
you now have the added advantage with dictating your own potent serums that are not only within your budget, but catering to your own specific needs,
begin to proceed with your final creation of your very own fusions
::HERE::

BUb30rz.png

Direct store access is :::HERE:::
h7EwEzQ.png

Last edited:
This is serious! I check the website everyday and saw it up the other day. Was waiting for the announcement! Now we literally carry everything a true one stop shop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is serious! I check the website everyday and saw it up the other day. Was waiting for the announcement! Now we literally carry everything a true one stop shop!!

Oh no... There's more to come.. We carry what appears to be everything to most other shops, but we have yet to unleash our true addition that will be the icing on the cake :twothumbs:
18KjeEy.gif

Oh no... There's more to come.. We carry what appears to be everything to most other shops, but we have yet to unleash our true addition that will be the icing on the cake :twothumbs:
18KjeEy.gif

Just gets better and better!

time to learn to cook

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 31
  • 43606-Breaking_Bad-Walter_White-couch-beer-Aaron_Paul-Bryan_Cranston-Jesse_Pinkman-748x421.jpg
    43606-Breaking_Bad-Walter_White-couch-beer-Aaron_Paul-Bryan_Cranston-Jesse_Pinkman-748x421.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
wow, look at this all brand new addition -
"raw material"
i been telling you that we have game changing news coming
8thw4o9.png

we will keep this short and simple..
allow us to roll out our campaign and show you just a start of what's to come..
we promise there is much more to come too -
now, introducing our all new product line with raw materials for all of your very own compounding needs,
where you can specialize in compounding your very own customized mixtures & blends,

know your own product, redefine what dosage suits you, successfully reach your goals more efficiently.

sounds compelling? That's because it is..

become a product of your own product line..when traditional products don't fit into your desired dosage schedule and are costly,
you now have the added advantage with dictating your own potent serums that are not only within your budget, but catering to your own specific needs,
::here::

bub30rz.png

direct store access is :::here:::
h7ewezq.png
get-the-fuck- out

uncle z rep
pm for questions/inquiries or bumpman82@protonmail.com

Wow, Look at this all brand new addition -
"RAW MATERIAL"
I been telling you that we have game changing news coming
8thw4O9.png

We will keep this short and simple..
Allow us to Roll out our campaign and show you just a start of what's to come..
We promise there is much more to come too -
Now, introducing our all new product line with RAW materials for all of your very own compounding needs,

Know your own product, redefine what dosage suits you, successfully reach your goals more efficiently.

Sounds compelling? That's because it is..

Become a product of your own product line..When traditional products don't fit into your desired dosage schedule and are costly,
::HERE::

BUb30rz.png

Direct store access is :::HERE:::
h7EwEzQ.png

this is bad ass for sure. That price can’t be correct for 10g of halo though I’m assuming that’s supposed to be the price for 1g?

Pics look all the same to me lol !! I'm just saying EQ is a liquid also .

They are example pics, kinda like I'm gonna make an example out of you for being for a nimrod for pointing out example pics! Feel me?
I'm just saying.. Wanna be that guy, I'll treat you like that guy..:twothumbs: LOL

this is bad ass for sure. That price can’t be correct for 10g of halo though I’m assuming that’s supposed to be the price for 1g?
My dude, I'm not sure but I will get YOU an answer on this asap. There could be errors, not sure.. But I'll double check.
the prices would need to be fair enough to make it worth someone's while, cost for supplies and such, carriers/solvents, filters and so on. Of course that's all on the buyer but I'll make mention so it's a great option for almost anyone to consider..
The beauty here is people can make their OWN blends while shopping and get this or that, and toss in some raws for a personalize cocktail..

Are you fucking kidding me? 8.00 bucks a gram.....!!!

Go ahead and lock me in for 10 grams for 80 bucks. Going to place my order now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200426-163312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200426-163312_Chrome.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Lol no shit man. That’s an investment I’d have to get at least 50g if that was the case. The cheapest I’ve ever seen a single gram of halo advertised for was $40 and it wasn’t from a source I would have ordered from or even heard of before.

Last edited:
Lol no shit man. That’s an investment I’d have to get at least 50g if that was the case. The cheapest I’ve ever seen a single gram of halo advertised for was $40 and it wasn’t from a source I would have ordered from or even heard of before.

Fluoxymesterone price per gram using five big sources range from $56, $51, $44, and one very large manufacturer that does $2,970 per 100grams($29.70 1 gram) but only if you order 100g. Kg - $22-28k avg looking at recent lists

Max

I guess I'm that guy again . Kinda makes u wonder how they can sale it for a fraction of the price that everybody else does!!??

I look forward to seeing reviews and testing on some these products .

I guess I'm that guy again . Kinda makes u wonder how they can sale it for a fraction of the price that everybody else does!!??

Kind of makes me "wonder" where you're getting at with your comments inside of my promotion.. so far you are 0-2 with anything constructive.. do we want to go for a third? or do you just want to dip out now and do the respectful thing? You let me know which direction you plan on going..

Are those prices per gram

Fluoxymesterone price per gram using five big sources range from $56, $51, $44, and one very large manufacturer that does $2,970 per 100grams($29.70 1 gram) but only if you order 100g. Kg - $22-28k avg looking at recent lists

Max
Lol I can just about guarantee it's an error. Either missing a "0" or it's the price for 1 gram not 10. Looking into it as we speak.

source.gif

Get Shredded!
Lol I can just about guarantee it's an error. Either missing a "0" or it's the price for 1 gram not 10. Looking into it as we speak.

source.gif

For sure lol! Good to get it pointed out and fixed before we hit the + symbol to the max and pay. I realized that it was a typo right away! Lol

Max

Anyone thinking about making their own personalize blends?

obviously it’s a typo. You really going to analyze and criticize a example picture? Have you looked at other raws websites? I’ve seen it several times before, eq pictures as a powder, every raw with a picture of what appears to be tren ace or e, anavar looking like a fine powder, it’s not a big deal and surly not a picture of what someone will receive if they order. I’m sure you can relate to this but some folks aren’t the brightest. Sometimes a little picture helps you or I mean the not so bright folks realize what something is.
jaxz placing an order...... yea but how many pills is 10 grams of d bol. ( picture) ohhhhhh it must be raws...... hmmm I wonder how many pills that would be though......

Anyone thinking about making their own personalize blends?

Test Iso 200/Tren Hex 100
Primo E 200mg
Halo 5mg/Primo Ace 50mg/tablets 55hp
EQ 600mg

Max

obviously it’s a typo. You really going to analyze and criticize a example picture? Have you looked at other raws websites? I’ve seen it several times before, eq pictures as a powder, every raw with a picture of what appears to be tren ace or e, anavar looking like a fine powder, it’s not a big deal and surly not a picture of what someone will receive if they order. I’m sure you can relate to this but some folks aren’t the brightest. Sometimes a little picture helps you or I mean the not so bright folks realize what something is.
jaxz placing an order...... yea but how many pills is 10 grams of d bol. ( picture) ohhhhhh it must be raws...... hmmm I wonder how many pills that would be though......
Lol, I really have no agenda here at all. But when u post something that is better than sliced bread should really make sure it is lol.
As far the number of tabs it will be depends on the mgs you make them at lol. If u need help with the math I'll help you out cause I'm just a good brother like that.
Good luck to you all business .
Like I said I look forward to the reviews and possibly some blood work of your products .

Really should be thanking me for jumping up this train wreck .

We don’t need to worry because the price is double what I pay for it now. Must have fixed it. Halotestin:(fluoxymesterone) and methyltrienolone astronomical!!

Max

Lol, I really have no agenda here at all. But when u post something that is better than sliced bread should really make sure it is lol.
As far the number of tabs it will be depends on the mgs you make them at lol. If u need help with the math I'll help you out cause I'm just a good brother like that.
Good luck to you all business .
Like I said I look forward to the reviews and possibly some blood work of your products .

Really should be thanking me for jumping up this train wreck .
You got your last warning.. That was a 3rd.. 4th and your gone! Check your PM's for the infraction. I gave you a warning in lieu of a 3-5 day ban.
Let's not have this conversation again..

Trolling and sponsor bashing won't be allowed

Back