• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pivotal Power

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This line is still fairly new and growing over the last year and a half. I guarantee this will be some of the best gear you’ve used mg for mg.

The oral lineup is dosed at higher concentration and for me this is better because I hate taking 5 to 10 pills throughout the day because of forgetfulness. The anadrol is fucking potent and I can personally vouch for that.

The oils are very professional looking and smooth as butter. I’ve used the Test E, Deca, and Mast so far and was impressed each time. Currently using the Deca now for trt and fuck had to go from a 1/2 ml down to 1/4 each week because of acne and aggression on trt lol.

The best feature about this line is that it’s neighborhood shipping and very easy accessible with easy payment methods. Also if you pay with BTC you will receive a 10% discount on each order.

Check out Pivotal Labs and every else we have to offer at https://unclez.ru/40-pivotal-usa

d9cf1dbc83e65ba4b05dab0dc078eaf8.jpg

892726bacc95031d410301de569fd8a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice new Loco options !! I am sure it will need to be sampled soon. Verra Nice

Max

IML Gear Cream!
This line is still fairly new and growing over the last year and a half. I guarantee this will be some of the best gear you’ve used mg for mg.

The oral lineup is dosed at higher concentration and for me this is better because I hate taking 5 to 10 pills throughout the day because of forgetfulness. The anadrol is fucking potent and I can personally vouch for that.

The oils are very professional looking and smooth as butter. I’ve used the Test E, Deca, and Mast so far and was impressed each time. Currently using the Deca now for trt and fuck had to go from a 1/2 ml down to 1/4 each week because of acne and aggression on trt lol.

The best feature about this line is that it’s neighborhood shipping and very easy accessible with easy payment methods. Also if you pay with BTC you will receive a 10% discount on each order.

Check out Pivotal Labs and every else we have to offer at https://unclez.ru/40-pivotal-usa

d9cf1dbc83e65ba4b05dab0dc078eaf8.jpg

892726bacc95031d410301de569fd8a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Max

Back