• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e and puretropin test from iron lion

nate92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was takin 750mg test E but also 50mg MENT M/W/F so that also raised my levels higher but overall test e is great! I was amazed how high my levels came out so I’m actually gonna drop down to 500mg

puretropin 10iu pinned and bloods taken at 2 hours 20 min after. I randomly do test on his gh and it’s always around 30ngml everytime. Thank you!

Attachments

• 30C8936B-9374-46A4-B976-B50C872E2673.jpeg
    30C8936B-9374-46A4-B976-B50C872E2673.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 72
My typing hand hurts today from whacking too much. Can someone else ask this guy for the important details needed to put this into perspective? Thanks.

Hey Nate thanks for testing ironlion products. Those are great scores. So like stated above can you clarify a few things so we can better analyze your testoerone score.
1. Firstly, I'm not 100% sure when a LC/MS/MS is used if Ment shows up as testosterone, it very well could. I know with the capped ElICA test it does, as well as other compounds.
2. How long after last injection was blood pulled.
3. What was your injection schedule and for how long before blood was pulled. I assume MWF but please clarify

Contact ironlion and you will get a credit for doing this bloodwork.

Last edited:
Back