• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zepp’s Log

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, going to be posting an in depth log on my training and diet. I will try to post here often, if you have any questions feel free to ask. My long term goal is gaining a solid 15 pounds of muscle this year and aiming to compete in a bodybuilding show in 2025. Follow my journey!

Starting Weight:

231lb

Training Schedule:

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Legs
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Back
Friday-Shoulders/Arms
Saturday-Off
Sunday-Off

I try not to eat sugar, bread or diary. But because I have an extremely fast metabolism I do have to add some “cheats” like peanut butter and jelly to hold my weight. Might even throw in some cinnamon toast crunch like Sam Sulek lol but you will see the majority of my meals are very clean and I usually drink water or diet snapple. Meal 2 and 6 I’d consider my “cheats” where I would have a peanut butter jelly sandwich, bowl of cereal, or even some McDonalds. Before I go to bed I always crave something sweet so thats where I throw in my chocolate rice cakes to stop my cravings.

Diet:

Meal 1-
4 Whole Eggs
2 Oatmeal

Meal 2-
Peanut Butter Jelly
Protein Shake

Meal 3-
8oz Chicken
2 Cup Rice

Meal 4-
8oz Chicken
2 Cup Rice

Meal 5-
8oz Steak
Sweet Potato

Meal 6-
Peanut Butter Jelly
Protein Shake

Meal 7-
2 Rice Cakes

Nutrition:

Calories: 4264
Carbs: 304
Protein: 260
Fat: 203

Gear:

Test C- 800mg a week
Deca- 400mg a week
Tren Hex- 200mg a week
HGH- 8iu a day

All products of course are from AlanDomestic.La. I’m always switching brands but currently my Test and Deca are Balkan and my Tren Hex and HGH are ZPHC. I would not recommend this cycle to a beginner or to someone that is gyno prone. I barely have to take an AI with this cycle. I have a friend who gets puffy nips on 400mg of Test alone. Know your body, get bloodwork. Dont be afraid of elevated estrogen levels if your not experiencing estrogen sides. I’m a strong believer in not taking more drugs than whats needed.

Hey everyone, going to be posting an in depth log on my training and diet. I will try to post here often, if you have any questions feel free to ask. My long term goal is gaining a solid 15 pounds of muscle this year and aiming to compete in a bodybuilding show in 2025. Follow my journey!

Starting Weight:

231lb

Training Schedule:

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Legs
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Back
Friday-Shoulders/Arms
Saturday-Off
Sunday-Off

I try not to eat sugar, bread or diary. But because I have an extremely fast metabolism I do have to add some “cheats” like peanut butter and jelly to hold my weight. Might even throw in some cinnamon toast crunch like Sam Sulek lol but you will see the majority of my meals are very clean and I usually drink water or diet snapple. Meal 2 and 6 I’d consider my “cheats” where I would have a peanut butter jelly sandwich, bowl of cereal, or even some McDonalds. Before I go to bed I always crave something sweet so thats where I throw in my chocolate rice cakes to stop my cravings.

Diet:

Meal 1-
4 Whole Eggs
2 Oatmeal

Meal 2-
Peanut Butter Jelly
Protein Shake

Meal 3-
8oz Chicken
2 Cup Rice

Meal 4-
8oz Chicken
2 Cup Rice

Meal 5-
8oz Steak
Sweet Potato

Meal 6-
Peanut Butter Jelly
Protein Shake

Meal 7-
2 Rice Cakes

Nutrition:

Calories: 4264
Carbs: 304
Protein: 260
Fat: 203

Gear:

Test C- 800mg a week
Deca- 400mg a week
Tren Hex- 200mg a week
HGH- 8iu a day

All products of course are from AlanDomestic.La. I’m always switching brands but currently my Test and Deca are Balkan and my Tren Hex and HGH are ZPHC. I would not recommend this cycle to a beginner or to someone that is gyno prone. I barely have to take an AI with this cycle. I have a friend who gets puffy nips on 400mg of Test alone. Know your body, get bloodwork. Dont be afraid of elevated estrogen levels if your not experiencing estrogen sides. I’m a strong believer in not taking more drugs than whats needed.
FOLLOWING - I can tell this is going to be great!

Log will be continued in Alan’s Subforum:

Back