• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You won't be able to get peptides much longer!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Have you talked to a lawyer yet, someone specializing in business matters? There might be some things you could do to tighten up the operation, website language, keep small just-in-time inventory levels that won't hurt if seized, see what possible outcomes would be worst case, etc. Dunno, just speculating... maybe your plan is the best one.
The leading lawyer in this field Jon Baird is advising all clients to get out now. He's also no longer willing to represent Pep shops.

Fda is such a joke on what the require and how they require stuff. Sorry to see you going queefer

Ridiculous. Fda doesn't give a shit about people's health like they proclaim, this is all about monopolizing, control, and money.

The leading lawyer in this field Jon Baird is advising all clients to get out now. He's also no longer willing to represent Pep shops.

This might have been answered or a stupid question but how does this affect research liquids? Like AI's...

This might have been answered or a stupid question but how does this affect research liquids? Like AI's...
It may have an effect on price but I'm guessing that will be temporary.

We had off shore merchant processing capability. Malta. Fee was like 11%. The FTC loves to scare merchant processors who are paranoid anyway. Alleviate that critical pathway.

First all orals, then Kratom, now Research Chems....they just keep on taking and taking. How is this going to effect the SARM market? Quite a few companies coming out with pill form SARMS, will they have to stop selling?
I just ordered a bunch of ostarine caps, old buddy of mine has a couple of his coworkers taking it, good effect with minimal sides

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Awful news. :(

It may have an effect on price but I'm guessing that will be temporary.

So it's just peptides that are the main target? I would've thought the research liquids would be enemy #1 since it's a more direct threat to profits for billion-dollar drug companies with their lobbies, friends at the FDA, etc.

From what I've seen.. they went after this guy mainly because he sold actual GH to an undercover cop. Therefor now they're going after peptides due to people claiming they mimic the effects of GH. Not all peptides sites do this but unfortunately some of them do. But besides most sites offer peptides they're going after all RC sites.

I'd assume if you stopped selling peptides, and didn't cause any issues you'd be fine for awhile.

Get Shredded!
From what I've seen.. they went after this guy mainly because he sold actual GH to an undercover cop. Therefor now they're going after peptides due to people claiming they mimic the effects of GH. Not all peptides sites do this but unfortunately some of them do. But besides most sites offer peptides they're going after all RC sites.

I'd assume if you stopped selling peptides, and didn't cause any issues you'd be fine for awhile.
Thats why we are wrapping things up...taking care of guys last orders so they are stocked for a while.

Thats why we are wrapping things up...taking care of guys last orders so they are stocked for a while.

Still accepting CC? I'll have to wait until Thursday but if it's still up, and running I'll make another order also for RC. I don't run peptides but I could stock up on chems.

Still accepting CC? I'll have to wait until Thursday but if it's still up, and running I'll make another order also for RC. I don't run peptides but I could stock up on chems.
If I'm not on here anymore, just email me thru the site and I'll let you know if I'm taking orders....cant make any promises right now, other then, we are still taking and filling orders today..........thank you.

If I'm not on here anymore, just email me thru the site and I'll let you know if I'm taking orders....cant make any promises right now, other then, we are still taking and filling orders today..........thank you.

got my confirmation of shipping earlier, thanks bud. figured Id help you out and throw a lil your way. Im going to keep your email if need be.

got my confirmation of shipping earlier, thanks bud. figured Id help you out and throw a lil your way. Im going to keep your email if need be.
Thank you so much and ill get that out assp.

I hope they really don't close out peptides that will put a lot of people out.

You people better stock up on the mk677! Its definitely good to go!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

This will have no effect on IronMagResearch. You are in good hands brother.

Very glad to hear this. Not challenging what you say, but how can you be sure IMR won't be affected? You sound confident it won't give IMR issues, just really hope that's true. :)

Very glad to hear this. Not challenging what you say, but how can you be sure IMR won't be affected? You sound confident it won't give IMR issues, just really hope that's true. :)
It's b/c heavy runs the FDA.

Hey, I hope they aren't affected too.....it's going to suck when you can't get legitimate product like you can now.

We saw this coming one year ago so we implemented a plan back then.

I can't say anything else but IMR is experienced with these road blocks. =)

Was curious about this as my rats are loving the IMR stane and tada......:coffee:

archer-back-krieger-erection.gif

Was curious about this as my rats are loving the IMR stane and tada......:coffee:
Honestly I have been telling guys to have a 60 day supply in case there are delays or price fluctuation. If you have that then I wouldn't worry.

That's cool...when fda tells us to stop selling peps, we're going to stop........Many have lost their credit card processing abilities, so when we lose ours, I'm going to close shop.....I'll let guys order now to stock up at 50% off, then I'll stop just to be safe.

That's cool...when fda tells us to stop selling peps, we're going to stop........Many have lost their credit card processing abilities, so when we lose ours, I'm going to close shop.....I'll let guys order now to stock up at 50% off, then I'll stop just to be safe.
Yup, if you get a letter you need to immediately obey it. It will be the only warning you get if you even get one. I think you are in a tough spot with the FDA already warning you about other prods. However reward comes with risk as you know.

BTW, I'll say it again in case anyone missed it. Buy a 60 day supply of what you need ASAP. This will help weather shortages and price fluctuations.

Back