• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife Blood Test Results

Draystewart54

Envy5475
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Over the past couple of years I have noticed my wife have a low libido and fatigue more. I encouraged her to go get her blood work done. I took screenshots and attached them here for some feedback on her results. Very low test levels and high estrogen levels. She wanted me to post here to see what you guys think.......... I told her I was finally right about something LOLPeg1.jpgPeg2.jpg

Definitely extremely low test. Her estrogen may be fine because it 100% depends on where she was with her monthly cycle when the labs was drawn. The scale to the right of the estrogen level gives you an idea of the reference ranges with the different cycles.

Testosterone is definitely low though but it would be interesting to see what her free test is. Seeing how low her total test is though I'm confident her free test would be little to none.

I'd suggest seeing an HRT doctor. She can do it over the phone if she goes through an HRT clinic. They will mail the scripts and they will order labs for her to get at a lab corp, quest etc. Female hormones are very very complex due to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone all be needing in proper amounts. Combine that with how much they change depending on where she is on her monthly cycle and it gets complex quickly.

Definitely extremely low test. Her estrogen may be fine because it 100% depends on where she was with her monthly cycle when the labs was drawn. The scale to the right of the estrogen level gives you an idea of the reference ranges with the different cycles.

Testosterone is definitely low though but it would be interesting to see what her free test is. Seeing how low her total test is though I'm confident her free test would be little to none.

I'd suggest seeing an HRT doctor. She can do it over the phone if she goes through an HRT clinic. They will mail the scripts and they will order labs for her to get at a lab corp, quest etc. Female hormones are very very complex due to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone all be needing in proper amounts. Combine that with how much they change depending on where she is on her monthly cycle and it gets complex quickly.
any idea if changes in the individual hormones affect levels of the others? My wife had fought this for 11 years. after a couple of years and hrt clinics and not getting bettet, she quit and went cold turkey.

Yes and no. Raising testosterone only doesn't typically effect estrogen or progesterone although it can raise DHEA which can potentially have an effect on raising estrogen. It is obviously not a direct thing but an indirect thing. Generally hrt clinics start females out on to small of a testosterone dosage in my experience. There is a small percentage of the female population that are more androgen dependent than the rest. These ladies need more test than others. 15mg per week of test E or Test C is a good starting dosage for a female that you know is more androgen dependent than others.

To much test and you can get entirely to much conversion to DHT which can result in their hair falling out by the handfuls, clitoral enlargement, voice getting deeper, the vulva tissue changing to be more like scrotum tissue etc. Labs are an absolute MUST every step of the way with close monitoring of side effects. This isn't something to dive into without understanding all this and much more. I'm in no way an expert by any means. I'm not a doctor. The above info is just what I've learned along the way. Another BIG thing to know is that if their testosterone dosage is to high it will disrupt their period which is very bad. So that is yet another reason that labs are just absolutely crucial.

I didn't see progesterone on the labs. It is also very important for proper function.

Yes and no. Raising testosterone only doesn't typically effect estrogen or progesterone although it can raise DHEA which can potentially have an effect on raising estrogen. It is obviously not a direct thing but an indirect thing. Generally hrt clinics start females out on to small of a testosterone dosage in my experience. There is a small percentage of the female population that are more androgen dependent than the rest. These ladies need more test than others. 15mg per week of test E or Test C is a good starting dosage for a female that you know is more androgen dependent than others.

To much test and you can get entirely to much conversion to DHT which can result in their hair falling out by the handfuls, clitoral enlargement, voice getting deeper, the vulva tissue changing to be more like scrotum tissue etc. Labs are an absolute MUST every step of the way with close monitoring of side effects. This isn't something to dive into without understanding all this and much more. I'm in no way an expert by any means. I'm not a doctor. The above info is just what I've learned along the way. Another BIG thing to know is that if their testosterone dosage is to high it will disrupt their period which is very bad. So that is yet another reason that labs are just absolutely crucial.

I didn't see progesterone on the labs. It is also very important for proper function.
thanks Brother- good info 👍

Wife started HRT about 6 weeks ago. She stopped taking the Progesterone because her monthly cycle was prolonging more than three weeks. Yes she consulted the doctor and yes Progesterone is known to do this to basically get the female back to normal. ANYWAYS, the TRT alone is definitely working because her libido is through the roof. Our sex life is wild now 😎 Her moods are getting a lot better…. Just wanted to share this for the guys. Encourage her to do blood work if she has the symptoms of low test 🤙🤙🤙

well to be fair if your wife went from no test to taking test her libido would likely increase even at the normal high end of the test spectrum. enjoy your new found sex life!!

Back