• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why use sustanon?

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get back in the day when that was the only thing to some, but why now? I dont understand having 5 different esters all at different release rates. Like you have propionate and undecacoate in the same shot, one should be pinned eod, others literally once every 2 weeks or a month. Pin eod you just get a bulidup of slow acting over time while if you do it once every week or so, the prop probably really low in the bloodstream. I know some people love their sust, both the feel and the love, but if you are pinning every 2 days or 1x a week, why not use enanthate?

I like to think about it in spikes. E steadily rises then drops. I inject Sustanon ed with 50mg extra Prop. And it's amazing bro. The Prop Sikes everyday, then once the long esters kick in, multiple spikes all the time. I like the steadiness off E or C, but the high end spikes is where I want to be at, at all times. First time using sus and Primo and I'm bigger then Ive ever been. 6 weeks in.

Current cycle:
125mg Sus ed
50mg Prop ed
100mg Primo ed
50mg Deca ed
5ius gh
40ius insulin

Sustanon was created primarily for TRT and to only be injected like every two weeks at most. Which is why it is a blend of esters.

www.ironmag.com

I like to think about it in spikes. E steadily rises then drops. I inject Sustanon ed with 50mg extra Prop. And it's amazing bro. The Prop Sikes everyday, then once the long esters kick in, multiple spikes all the time. I like the steadiness off E or C, but the high end spikes is where I want to be at, at all times. First time using sus and Primo and I'm bigger then Ive ever been. 6 weeks in.

Current cycle:
125mg Sus ed
50mg Prop ed
100mg Primo ed
50mg Deca ed
5ius gh
40ius insulin
So do the spikes almost feel like a test suspension bump? Just that feeling of fight or flight adrenaline rush? I’ve always wrote it off but it make have an awesome feeling taking it eod.

Sustanon only has four esters not 5 🤡.
"why use sustanon?"

To look better than a guy that's taking

2100mg of tren ace
700mg of test prop
200mg of test suspension or 100mg tren suspension water based
36ius of serostim
novorapid (around 2-300ius a day)
lantus (1-200 ius)
t3- 100mcg
cardarine- 1 cap a day

That's why.

I like a shot of Sust ED ... The Undeconate ester builds up over time and keeps compounding itself
Like Tren hex (paraBOLAN)... has a half life of 14 days.... if you pin it 2x's a week... its gonna compound.

Sustanon was created primarily for TRT and to only be injected like every two weeks at most. Which is why it is a blend of esters.

www.ironmag.com
Sustanon was created in the 70s so I'm assuming you mean TRT in the context of just "medical uses."
Not TRT as in the sense today.

And honestly, i dont use ANY other esters other than Sust. E and C always felt funny to me. I do enjoy prop but i want a stronger concentration. Sust is just the best of both worlds. Fast acting feel with long build up as well. I still do my Sust injections daily or EOD though.

So do the spikes almost feel like a test suspension bump? Just that feeling of fight or flight adrenaline rush? I’ve always wrote it off but it make have an awesome feeling taking it eod.
Yes, exactly. Like I said I shoot a little extra prop as well so I'm flying high everyday haha. Like I said, I can feel it.

Back