• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What’s ur McDs order?

Get Shredded!
Fuck chic filet
Take that back right now.

Had chick-fil-a for the first and only time the other day requested by a bday girl and that fucking spicy chicken sammich easily defeated Wendy’s.

Chick-fil-a is tasty shit.

I don't eat McDonald's. It's human flesh

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk
Sources? Links?

I worked there once as a teenager and it always creeped me out. Watching that training video made it feel like a real cult.

Lots of whores working there though. Was slinging poon more than I was burgers bro.

If I did lose my mind and go to McDonald's the best thing they have is the original Egg Mcmuffin. I'd get 2 of those. With Arby's a block away I doubt that's happening. I love their BLT wraps but even that is rare. If I'm gonna go off road from my normal diet then screw it. I'm going to Godfathers or Waffle House.
Mmmmmm. I forgot about Arby’s. I think it’s a #7. Buffalo chicken sandwich meal. We don’t have any of those here in the sticks but whenever I’m out and about and there’s an Arby’s look the fuck out.
Still nothing beats walking out in my back yard and popping one of the black angus walking around. Load it up. Take it to the slaughter house and in a couple days got a freezer full of steaks, burgers, and whatever else we have the munchies for.

Take that back right now.

Had chick-fil-a for the first and only time the other day requested by a bday girl and that fucking spicy chicken sammich easily defeated Wendy’s.

Chick-fil-a is tasty shit.
I REFUSE!

I REFUSE!
chick fil a has by far the best chicken of anyone and the fries are super healthy. zero fats, zero trans fats, no carbs, pure protein. excellent dipped in wholesome ketchup

And if you wanna go cougar hunting, there is NO better place than chick fil a. Soccer mom have to eat there several times a week. State law.

chick fil a has by far the best chicken of anyone and the fries are super healthy. zero fats, zero trans fats, no carbs, pure protein. excellent dipped in wholesome ketchup

And if you wanna go cougar hunting, there is NO better place than chick fil a. Soccer mom have to eat there several times a week. State law.
Vice versa if you're looking for a fight just go to the popeyes in the hood and take 10 minutes ordering to find yourself a tough gal to spar with that you can smack around a little

I’ll die on this mole hill

Sources? Links?

I worked there once as a teenager and it always creeped me out. Watching that training video made it feel like a real cult.

Lots of whores working there though. Was slinging poon more than I was burgers bro.
I'd like to pop into this whore filled burger bananza.get weird. Maybe even some nuggies.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Look at this mean ass burger n friesIMG_20240502_155130.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

I thinks it’s been at least 25 years since I had McDonalds lol. Don’t even know what’s on the menu

I won’t eat it in the USA. It disgusts me that it is so overly additived and fake.
If I had to eat it, it would be a Filet-o-Fish. It is a disgusting sandwich too, but I get a childhood memory from it.
The fries are pretty incredible but again, why the 247 ingredients? I just avoid McDonald’s.

Here in Mexico, it is much cheaper and the menu is more varied. We have things like a “CBO”, which is a 1/4 pounder (Quarto de Libra) with cheddar, bacon and grilled onions, on a Brioche bun. They always have these “designer” burgers. I can’t remember all of them. I still avoid McD’s but I have eaten there in a pinch.

In-n-Out is cheaper and massively higher quality. For those of you who can get it, it is the only choice. For those who can’t…so sad.
I am not a fast food guy but I eat In-n-Out every time I am someplace there is one.
IN AND OUT IS KING

4 fucken cheese burgers they wanted over 14 fucken dollars fuck outa here fuck off

I wont eat anything there ever again fuck all these ho bag ass mutherfucken fast food places that think people will pay while they contine to “say” there is inflation

Put costs back down and quit being fucken greedy and ull be the best around… karate fucken kid style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 chicken nuggets and large fries.
Lots of bbq sauce.

Very rarely eat that shit.

This is what you want to eat. Grilled chicken kabob with cherry saffron rice.
With Sucume on it.
IMG_0160.jpeg

1 large black coffee pre workout

As much as everyone despises McDonald's , I'd rather get my coffee from them compared to Starbucks lol

20 piece nugget with barbeque sauce. Yum.

I swear though McDonalds is not as good as it was in the 1980s and 1990s. I miss that era so bad. The Apple Pies were to die for. I still like their stuff but I would suggest it is not the same.

Anyone recall the play areas in the 1980s? Loved it growing up. Jax Beach location on Atlantic Beach and my mom brought me there several times a week and then we were at the beach every day. We were poor, but that was simply the best time of my life. It is funny bc we had nothing but things that came free. And that was the best.

I used to have a good memory. There was this thing where if you memorized a song on a record (aging myself) and you went to McDonalds and recited it word for word you got any free order you wanted. So of course, my stupid ass, instantly learned it. I was getting food free several times a week and I truly thought I beat the system
LMFAO

It's so cringe that I now realize that I did this, but truthfully I was only 8-9 years old, so Its actually kinda pretty cool.

I swear though McDonalds is not as good as it was in the 1980s and 1990s. I miss that era so bad. The Apple Pies were to die for. I still like their stuff but I would suggest it is not the same.
It all changed when they stopped frying in beef fat.
Never been the same since.

Get Shredded!

Anyone recall the play areas in the 1980s? Loved it growing up. Jax Beach location on Atlantic Beach and my mom brought me there several times a week and then we were at the beach every day. We were poor, but that was simply the best time of my life. It is funny bc we had nothing but things that came free. And that was the best.

I used to have a good memory. There was this thing where if you memorized a song on a record (aging myself) and you went to McDonalds and recited it word for word you got any free order you wanted. So of course, my stupid ass, instantly learned it. I was getting food free several times a week and I truly thought I beat the system
LMFAO

It's so cringe that I now realize that I did this, but truthfully I was only 8-9 years old, so Its actually kinda pretty cool.

I agree. They probally use even lower grade meat that if we knew what it was would vomit.

What type of good meat can a hamburger for 2 bucks have. Then you add in corporation greed and no good will come from it.

For the record I had 10 chicken nuggets yesterday with the bbq sauce. I blame this post as temptation and not my fault.

I haven’t had a hamburger from them in about at least 8 years after that documentary on them was made.

The chicken nuggets weren’t the best product either.

Im not a pro body builder. My diet is clean but not to that extreme.

I liked Burger King better but that’s just as bad. I avoid fast food and rather spend the extra money and get decent to really good food and you can order and control how clean it is.

The best McDonalds should look like this 👀

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715022679790.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715022679790.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
Water.

Haven't had fast food in 15 years.... I wouldn't know what to get. Not that I would but just say'n. Now my wife and son on the other hand would get a double hamburger, fry and a sweet tea. Or maybe Bojangles or a bisquitville bisquit here in the south. I just pick the shit up...hahaha.

Back