• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What exercise do you think blows you up the fastest

Gene_Lifts

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So in my journey I'm becoming a mass monster that I'm far away from I'm looking for good exercises that you think just blows you up now I was reading the other day where people were saying how they blow up real big from doing dips so I start incorporating way more dips into my routine but I was wondering what everybody's input of what they think just blows their arms chest and shoulders up

Squats...
Works the entire body, raises natty Test levels and also raises Natty HGH levels.
Arms.. I train em almost 3xs a week 2 x's indirectly and 1 arm day.
Delts have their own day also. As they are very stubborn to grow on anyone.... Standing overhead presses w/ dumbells frys my delts. Stick with heavy compound movements until you find the size you want to be... then do isolation movements to shapen everything.

Deadlifts, and shoulder movements for me. Had some crunchy shoulders and once I got stronger, and some deca did its thing, my shoulders and upper back really started popping. Always too fat to see that V or have rounded shoulders. That shit is here now brothers. May is my post em or stfu deadline.

Agree with @Bolan. Compound lifts brings the mass + continual effort & a wee bit of patience. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I know squats is very good and I know it's one of the better ones but I had a foot surgery about 2 years ago and after that I have bad balance issues so honestly squats I can't even really do anymore

Time and consistency brother. There's no secrets
This⬆️.
Finding exercises that you can progress on over time, you enjoy, you connect with the intended target muscles.
Being consistent and training close to failure in IMO is important as well.
More often the simple exercises and programs are the best.

I know squats is very good and I know it's one of the better ones but I had a foot surgery about 2 years ago and after that I have bad balance issues so honestly squats I can't even really do anymore
Ever try them on a Smith machine?
That would remove most of the balance issues.
Smith is the only way I can do front squats, I pretty much just lean into it not much balance involved.

Ever try them on a Smith machine?
That would remove most of the balance issues.
Smith is the only way I can do front squats, I pretty much just lean into it not much balance involved.
Honestly I have it's still a little rough but it is a little bit more easy I had a rough surgery so my left foot is pretty screwed up they had to remove bone and they almost had to amputate a toe thank God they did not but it was close but even with the Smith machine sometimes it's a little hard

Honestly I have it's still a little rough but it is a little bit more easy I had a rough surgery so my left foot is pretty screwed up they had to remove bone and they almost had to amputate a toe thank God they did not but it was close but even with the Smith machine sometimes it's a little hard
Start off with lower weight, I would bet after 4-5sessions all would be Good!
The human body is amazing at adapting with time & consistency!

Clean and jerk honestly. It’s truly the only movement one would need to do….but no one here is gunna be doing that, including myself.

Everyone’s different for body type and shape. @Bolan I’m gunna guess has great levers for squat. I do not, so DL blows me up more.

BUT …basically

Squat
Bench
Dead

Will blow u the fuck up if you train them with a very high level of INTENTION and INTENSITY.

Get Shredded!

You don't have to squat. What leg equipment is available at your gym?

Clean and jerk honestly. It’s truly the only movement one would need to do….but no one here is gunna be doing that, including myself.

Everyone’s different for body type and shape. @Bolan I’m gunna guess has great levers for squat. I do not, so DL blows me up more.

BUT …basically

Squat
Bench
Dead

Will blow u the fuck up if you train them with a very high level of INTENTION and INTENSITY.
I'm the opposite. Short femurs, long torso and broad shoulders. Squats always been my lift.

You don't have to squat. What leg equipment is available at your gym?
We have hip abductors leg press leg extensions and calf raise and honestly I use them all everyday just to make up for the squat

Back