• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z TD

romart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some sale items from Uncle Z awhile back. The order included peptides, test, and other things. I had ordered internationally before without any problems but this time my gear was seized in New York.

I messaged @XOTG85 to let him know but figured I had lost my money and gear. He told me to create a ticket and explain what happened. I did and was told to submit a photo of the letter from customs. I received a voucher in just a few hours and ordered these items domestically. It doesn’t look like much but the international sale items were more than this and I couldn’t spend more than the voucher amount. A big thank you to Uncle Z and @XOTG85 for excellent customer service and speedy response to my problem even though it wasn’t their fault.
IMG_6621.jpegIMG_6621.jpeg

Nice td big man. Gotta love those ep products. Xo is a solid dude your always in good hands with him.

Hell yeah.... Nice score!

Thanks brother for sharing your experience with us. Like I said I will give you my word to make things right.

Thanks brother for sharing your experience with us. Like I said I will give you my word to make things right.
Thanks for your help. I was going to let it go knowing it was not Uncle Z's fault. I'm glad though I didn't lose my money. This was not my first deal with Uncle Z and won't be my last.

Thats awesome. Sucks you dont get the international hault but the fact they saved the day dollar for dollar and domestic is pretty close to guarenteed. Thats awesome service Uncle Z

Thats awesome. Sucks you dont get the international hault but the fact they saved the day dollar for dollar and domestic is pretty close to guarenteed. Thats awesome service Uncle Z
Yeah I was looking forward to the package. I had previously ordered HGH from another source on sale but ordered a vial short of what I needed. I was getting the same product at a sale price with other sale priced gear from Z. They offered to resend the same items but I didn't want to risk another seizure so I opted for the domestic shipment. The gear showed up quickly. I ran the HGH eight weeks instead of 12 like I had wanted but I will do it again in a few months. I've used four sponsors in my short time here.

Back