• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Switch

Iron304

Overcoming Weakness
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
53 year old, about 190 @5’11. Been on TRT for a while, got diet in good order with no processed foods, alcohol free, lean protein and lots of veggies. Picked up a 531 program I abandoned a few years ago and feeling great.

Currently pinning 160 mg of test c a week split in two doses accompanied by HCG. Got the script from men’s clinic.

Wanted to check out a sponsor here for the savings and maybe to up dose depending on blood work next month.

My questions

1-should I stick with test c or consider another type?
2- Also see that many vials are in MCT oil. My current vials are grape seed oil. Any noticeable difference in the two?
3-my men’s clinic blood tests are not as detailed as I see on here. Any provider suggestions? I ran across a suggestion but cannot find it again.

Appreciate the feedback.

My brother test c is perfectly fine. Been on it for decades.
imo nominees for hcg. I have three adult kids and never used HCG. I prefer grape seed oil.

There are several online companies that I am sure Someone will chime in soon. I just do mine at my doctors office.

Below are a couple of labs I have used for blood work.

Answers

1 - I use Test C and Test E interchangeably, worth noting that some folks have a hard time with the enanthate ester.

2 - GSO or MTC doesn’t make a difference to me, that being said one sponsor carrier oil my body didn’t like.

3- private MDLabs has been good to many folks around here, myself included.

My experience with HCG was it raised my E2 and I needed an AI because of it. After I dropped the HCG my E2 came in line and I could drop the AI. I have felt much better not running HCG along with my TRT. Personal experience.

List Available Here

Back