• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren tabs dosage

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is a common dosage for the tren tabs? Really can't find any info. on it.

Research methyltrieolone and you may find more info on it.

Dont quote me on it but I think for oral administration .5-1.5mg is the norm (injectable version is much less).. On a mg for mg basis it's extremely potent and according to internet folk lore pretty hepatoxic(usually exaggerated but for sure long runs of this stuff is not recommended lol).

I'm interested in it also by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Research methyltrieolone and you may find more info on it.

Dont quote me on it but I think for oral administration .5-1.5mg is the norm (injectable version is much less).. On a mg for mg basis it's extremely potent and according to internet folk lore pretty hepatoxic(usually exaggerated but for sure long runs of this stuff is not recommended lol).

I'm interested in it also by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my understanding it is very toxic but the results are amazing. I'd really like to run it and see how I like it.

My understanding is that it's very potent and doesn't take much at all to produce ridiculous results. That being said it's extremely liver toxic on the down side.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Back