• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown

pharmerbob1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my promotional hgh. I can't believe international mail in under 1 week. Will post pic once I get home

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

they ship to most places faster than the domestic labs do... they even shipped one of my packs before picking up money because lion is just very efficient at what he does... the gh has proven how great of a fat burning machine it can be, but after comp on saturday, im going to see how well it works when i pack on the winter lbs

Just received my promotional hgh. I can't believe international mail in under 1 week. Will post pic once I get home

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

enjoy it bro,

they ship to most places faster than the domestic labs do... they even shipped one of my packs before picking up money because lion is just very efficient at what he does... the gh has proven how great of a fat burning machine it can be, but after comp on saturday, im going to see how well it works when i pack on the winter lbs

thanks, bro,:)

Back