• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts On My Next Cycle?

Sebas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test c 600mg wkly 1-20
EQ 300-400mg wkly1-18
Tren e 200-300mg wkly 7-18
Tbol 60mgs ed 13-18

Aromasin 10mg eod 1-18
Caber on hand if needed
(p5p throughout the entire cycle)

22yrs, planning to run this on my next cycle. Last cycle I ran 750 Test, 300 Deca, 400 Eq, Dbol 50mgs Arimidex 2x week. Went from 195-245lbs. 6 Meals of clean food for 20 weeks did me justice. 3 months cruising on Test (160mgs) and Mk 677 (20mg) I'm sitting at 225 relatively lean still making visible progress. My goal is to do another lean bulk and also to see how I react with tren.

Debating if an oral kickstarted like Tbol is a good idea. I've ran 50mgs Tbol before and loved it. Dbol I wasn't much of a fan due to the amount of water retention. I've read multiple forums about how ppl use either Anadrol, Anavar, Tbol, or Winstrol as kickstarters but it's all mixed. Don't think I'm going to push it with Anadrol since this is going to be my first tren cycle. I know I should be using a shorter ester of tren but I think it would benefit me more to run it longer for a bulk.

First time using Aromasin. Read that it's better for your lipids and it won't fluctuate estro like it does with Arimidex.

Update:
Ppl told me to run test and eq by itself without a kickstarter to have steady levels of test/esto before I introduce tren. The plan posted is my updated plan.

Back