• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

TD

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pack landed today of some test cyp and primo raws. Going to brew up a nice 200/100 summer blend and run it until August or so depending on bloodwork. Always super easy dealing with IL. Happy Easter everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pack landed today of some test cyp and primo raws. Going to brew up a nice 200/100 summer blend and run it until August or so depending on bloodwork. Always super easy dealing with IL. Happy Easter everyone.

That’ll be a nice blend.
2 ba, 20bb should do the job

I ran it with my usual 1ba, 15bb with organic MCT. 200/100 holds fine.

That’s gotta be on the edge since pharma test C has 21-23% bb at 200mg/ml.

That’s gotta be on the edge since pharma test C has 21-23% bb at 200mg/ml.

Yeah I would assume so, I ran same numbers with my winter test/nandro blend. Not saying I would recommend it because there is no margin for error but I would assume pharma sandbags a bit to avoid the potential for any recall. I do an 90% iso cleaning, distilled water bath, dry heat sterilization of my glassware, followed by 22um filtration of oil. Then I park the finished oil for 36 hours to check for any issues. My shelf life only needs to be six months or less, I know they warehouse batches for over a year. If I end up with a huge hole in my quad it is on me lol.

Back