• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Subcutaneous AAS pinning

gymmouse80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve read honestly for the first time a few months ago about guys sub q pinning gear more. Years ago it was never done. Pros/ cons…opinions? Just curious

There’s no way I could get away with subq injections with the amount of oil I have to inject. It would leave lumps for days. Imo, it also increases the risk of abscess.

We have a good method for injecting AAS. Why fix something that ain’t broke?

It hurts like hell, nope

There’s no way I could get away with subq injections with the amount of oil I have to inject. It would leave lumps for days. Imo, it also increases the risk of abscess.

We have a good method for injecting AAS. Why fix something that ain’t broke?
Well said! Always see people trying to reinvent the wheel.

Evertime I sub Q some gear it leaves a painfully knot that takes forever to go away. Fuck that!

Ill do it i dgaf…. Sub w trt foorrr yrrrsss

Recently switch to the test e, sub q injectors… gunna hit em up here soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell you this, when I first started going to the doctor for TRT he told me to do it sub, obviously it’s a much smaller pin but one morning I was scratching my stomach I felt ridges, I had abs, when I looked in the mirror I was shocked, I don’t even do abs ever, idk what it was but the test must eat belly fat when you do it like that, since I started going back in the shoulder I haven’t had abs since

I prefer Sub q for trt but I also like pinning frequently so its never much.
fuck i did it again

Okay so I do it. There's a few things. On trt I noticed blood concentration takes about 2 weeks longer to hit the absolute peak vs IM using the same ester.

I convert estrogen easily so subQ helps me use minimal AI or none at all compare to IM I believe just the steady curve of absorbtion is a bit longer.

The pain was the same as virgin muscle PIP but after 4-6 weeks it goes away.

I do daily injections in VG and glute, and handle 3.5ML a week at .5ml a day if I need to, this current blast I do .29-.3ml test a day for a 500mg run.

All in all I think guys try it once, it burns and they throw in the towel, it does leave some lumps at first but after that acclimation period I don't lump anymore and I'm good to go. If the oil is really thinned out with ba/bb it will burn more. I hope this help.

Avoid the stomach. It will always burn/itch and it's just never good.

Back