• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Snaff starts jerking it with some DQ help

Get Shredded!
DD your transformation has been job dropping bro congrats! How's monsters hear treatin ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD your transformation has been job dropping bro congrats! How's monsters hear treatin ya?

Wow thank you,u have no idea how much that means...I really like the gear but also they are willing to help at a drop of a dime which I would imagine can be detrimental in certain situations.
I have never ran primo but the results are of none i have yet encountered,mind you I have a diet coach and I'm using puretropin both have played astronomical roles in my physique.

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Let's fucking hope so. Tbh it was something I actually needed to think about because the thought of trying to put on nearly 20lb of muscle is a daunting task for an ecto like me. My thought process was, I work so hard and done so much to my body on my own but see what I can do with a little bit of guidance and help. Time to fucking go beast mode

Bro I know I speak for the board wen I say that I know I can't wait to see a bigger (can't imagine what if possible)
Improved snaff holy shit 240pound shredded diced to the sizzocks snaff eating whole bison .monster of a....
Bro snaffhulk lol
And there are very few I know of that can accomplish the goals they set and you are definitely one of them!
grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Looking to be about 195 on stage.... We will see what happens. I just had to cut really hard to make middleweight last time which is 176.25 so I think it may be time for a jump.

Thanks for the positive words bro! They do help especially when I was so down and out right after the last show

YEA BUDDY ! Light weight baby

You better eat more... And more and more before your body burns it all off... Lol. Glad to have you back!

You better eat more... And more and more before your body burns it all off... Lol. Glad to have you back!

I am going to have to eat sooooo damn much! My poor grocery bill

So I did my first real leg workout since the injury two days ago and holy crap are my legs wrecked! I only did 6 compound sets and ten isolation sets and I am as sore as I wanna be. It felt good though obviously my legs are significantly weaker and they felt a little unstable but other than that I was very very very pleased with how good everything felt. Ready to start building a bigger and better snaff

So someone for the wrestling team posted an old photo of me from high school and totally put into perspective just how much I have changed my body since then... It's a crappy pic but dig it

IML Gear Cream!
133708fa847ceb716bf7e54216beb5b8.jpg

Snaff, you got some solid genetics. Take S2H up on his offer to help your prep. Hit me up if you want to test out those pro hormones. Doubt I'll be taking them. Msten is solid. I'm getting old and salvaging youth as much as possible.

Snaff, you got some solid genetics. Take S2H up on his offer to help your prep. Hit me up if you want to test out those pro hormones. Doubt I'll be taking them. Msten is solid. I'm getting old and salvaging youth as much as possible.

I am definitely gonna take him up on that! I have been chatting back and forth with his staff and think we got lined up who I am gonna work with so i am stoked! I will pm ya about those ph's

Awesome. He has an eye for shit I can't see. I was guessing many times but trusted the process. No matter who he has help you, his hands are in the pot at all times. He has OCD.. Just follow the paved road.

Awesome. He has an eye for shit I can't see. I was guessing many times but trusted the process. No matter who he has help you, his hands are in the pot at all times. He has OCD.. Just follow the paved road.

Yea, he's a smart ass dude and I have to let them work there magic

The snaff you remember from school I was just looking at some of your old pics and holy shit we have done some badass things to our bodies

The snaff you remember from school I was just looking at some of your old pics and holy shit we have done some badass things to our bodies

I wish I could afford a coach, maybe in a few years..

Back