• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sheriv avi is giving me wood

Get Shredded!
Sorry girl but I think I got u beat!!
Hhahahahahaha!!! I couldn't resist myself

7013e763130e6a9cef280b7415012f61.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Dieseljimmy is gonna haz sad u beat him

You mutherfucker. You beat me me too it. I got the god damn flu over here. I have been plotting this for 3 days...

BUT I'm also kinda proud of you. Your playing like a champion today. And you have a cute little cuboose :daydream:

Haha

Hey..at least you still have the twisty hand on boob/chest one

Hahahaha this thread is making my evening lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't those fuckin things give you cancer

depends on the uva/uvb exposure....
the bed I lay in is in fact red- near infrared light- minimal to non existent uva/uvb though I do use a sun setting in it as well for vit d

depends on the uva/uvb exposure....
the bed I lay in is in fact red- near infrared light- minimal to non existent uva/uvb though I do use a sun setting in it as well for vit d

Can you tan off infra-red? I thought the very same UVA/UVB radiation that gives you melanoma is also the trigger for both tanning and vitamin D production. I.e. you can't win.

Except by cheating. MT2 & vitamin D supps.

Don't those fuckin things give you cancer

I send Sheri my super cancer blocking ball cream...by applying it slowly all.over her naked body alone in the tanning bed...it prevents any dangerous rays from effective her naked hot wet and slippery body from becoming effected...

You can order s2h's super ball seed by calling 1-800-JRK-CAWK...one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you....

Currently.we are experiencing shipping delays due to the two lines required to close down at the post office to ship my pre cooled man wad...

I send Sheri my super cancer blocking ball cream...by applying it slowly all.over her naked body alone in the tanning bed...it prevents any dangerous rays from effective her naked hot wet and slippery body from becoming effected...

You can order s2h's super ball seed by calling 1-800-JRK-CAWK...one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you....

Currently.we are experiencing shipping delays due to the two lines required to close down at the post office to ship my pre cooled man wad...

I left a message....

That damn AKchiver, saw the ass and was getting excited until i scrolled up to the top :wits:. Is this how tranny attraction starts? :hmm:

Can you tan off infra-red? I thought the very same UVA/UVB radiation that gives you melanoma is also the trigger for both tanning and vitamin D production. I.e. you can't win.

Except by cheating. MT2 & vitamin D supps.

Depends on howuch and your skin type. The point of this particular bed isn't to get a tan and my endo suggested more sun exposure some time ago due to terrible vit d levels that supplementing hasn't done anything for.
I'm barely slightly golden (not tan) from two weeks straight of daily use of the bed.
The bed is near infrared used to promote collagen and reduce inflammation and subsequent pain.
I'm looking at a different spectrum of red light for deep tissue repair.

So if I want to get tan as fuck I'm going to have to use a different bed and get cancer

Currently.we are experiencing shipping delays due to the two lines required to close down at the post office....
Lot of that going around! Time to get that level 5 forklift tune up.

So if I want to get tan as fuck I'm going to have to use a different bed and get cancer

unless you order the man seed paste to prevent it..sorry but its the only sure fire way:)

Back