• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SEMAglutide almost sold out at GYMnTONIC Supplements!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The highest reviewed SEMA on ASF and possibly the internet.

There is a very big difference in purity. I do see some guys say I can get 97% purity for half that price. Well, you get what you pay for!

I had a massive quantity of these literally 2 weeks ago and they are almost gone. I did not forsee this at all.

It may take 1-2 weeks to get more as the lab is out of some containers and plastic toppers to create peptides. I am unsure. If they can get me some before then great, but I would grab whatcha need now because I may have to put these on presale status by this weekend.

Thanks for all the orders and support

And Tirzepatide is also available if you need it, type that in on the website to find it!

SemaGlutideGNT__26638.1674674997.1280.1280.jpg

Product Reviews​

Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next
  1. Life changing
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 16th Oct 2023
    Injuries, lockdown, and age conspired to add about 75 lbs on me over the years.
    I couldn't seem find a way forward and had all but given up. I just needed a spark, but couldn’t find one. Decided Sema was worth a try….

Turns out I got a full scale fire! I’ve lost 50 of the 75lbs over the last 6 months or so! The best part is I am eating a normal diet…no strict meal plans here. I’m in the gym 4x per week for 45min, so nothing crazy there. My BP, blood sugar, and cholesterol are all down significantly.

The best part is I am losing weight at a faster rate than my friends who are on the brand name stuff.

This stuff is legit…just try it. You’ll be buying new clothes in no time!

2. SemaGlutide
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2023
    Top notch product and service. Just put another order in.

3. Semaglutide
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 23rd Sep 2023
    Top notch products at a solid price, number 1 go to source.

4. 2 nd bottle
    5 Star Review

Posted by sammy white on 20th Sep 2023
    2 days away from a month on. Down 9 lbs and the wife is down about the same. Amazing stuff amazing company.Get you some!

5. received
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 25th Aug 2023
    great communication fast delivery and dont forget to get your bacteriostatic water with it!

6. Lost 37 pounds in almost 3 months
    5 Star Review

Posted by Eric Trampe on 23rd Aug 2023
    I lost almost 37 pounds in almost 3 months using this semaglutide. I did .25 for 3 weeks and been on .5mg ever since. I feel no need to go any higher. I was taking berberine 3 times a day and blood glucose was around 97-98. I quit taking berberine for 3 weeks (ran out) and checked my blood glucose and it was at 90.

7. Best on the market
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 22nd Aug 2023
    Switched my mother in law from script to gymtonic. She is already down eight pounds. Best move ever. Better product. Better service.

8. Best semaglutide deal out there
    5 Star Review

Posted by Fnlappch on 24th Jul 2023
    Lost 12 lbs with no diet modifications, and very little exercise due to a shoulder reconstruction surgery.

9. This stuff is legit
    5 Star Review

Posted by Anita on 23rd Jul 2023
    This stuff is legit!I ordered from them 3x and I lost 24lbs so far. I highly recommend it to anyone!And also very fast shipping

10. Flawless purchase ✨
    5 Star Review

Posted by GSE on 21st Jul 2023
    I would recommend this product to anyone. Fast shipping and excellent communication. The best Semaglutide on the market!

1. Incredible potency - as advertised
    5 Star Review

Posted by Kristian in Vegas on 13th Jul 2023
    If you're trying to control hunger on a cut, there's absolutely nothing more efficacious I've tried than Semaglutide. Started working for me immediately - same day dosed. Frankly it's hard to believe how well this stuff works. Add in the super fast shipping and responsive service. There's no reason to go anywhere else.

2. No joke!!
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 14th Jun 2023
    Started using this 4 weeks ago and I am already down 15+.Stuff is for real!!

3. GREAT QUALITY AND FAST!!
    5 Star Review

Posted by K on 13th Jun 2023
    First of all shipping is always super fast and the quality is always great. Keeps me coming back! The semaglutide is a game changer. My spouse and I are both using it and it definitely works! Also the hcg is another quality product. The added extras thrown in are extremely generous as well. Thank you for being a great resource and I'll keep returning!

4. LEGIT
    5 Star Review

Posted by Bosshog on 17th May 2023
    This stuff is legit. Down 20lbs in less than 3 months. 10 more to go to hit my goal. After 2 weeks on my wife was asking wtf i was doing and now she’s taking it. She’s down about 12 lbs in a little over 2 months. And if it’s in stock, it gets where it’s going fast.

1. The Real Deal
    5 Star Review

Posted by Doug T on 12th May 2023
    Brought this for my girl after her POS insurance cut her off...despite a 37lb weight loss...they claimed it was ineffective! Enter Wes and GymnTonic this product like EVERY one of his Compounded products are Lab tested and genuine. My girl reports all the same results as the Rx version at A WAAAAY cheaper and reasonable price point. If this is your product fear not these guys have you covered.

2. SEMA = Game changer
    5 Star Review

Posted by King on 12th May 2023
    Game changer! Wife love this and she started with international pens that cost an arm and leg. She has been using GYMnTONIC for a few months now and can say that this SEMA is equally effective yet it has less of a side of nausea for her.

As for me…game changer. I lost 14lbs w/out any sides. Summer cut is on!

3. A+
    5 Star Review

Posted by ASF on 2nd May 2023
    Phenomenal. Shipping speed was great, and the product is better then expected.

4. On point all around
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 2nd May 2023
    First time ordering something like this. Definitely very easy process. I will be ordering again as I can already tell it’s curbing my appetite.

5. Semaglutide review
    5 Star Review

Posted by N/A on 17th Apr 2023
    Excellent Version.

1. Holy Fuck
    5 Star Review

Posted by ASF on 21st Mar 2023
    This is better then my wifes prescription. This shit is absolute FIRE. This is magic. We were paying almost 1,000 dollars for this. How the Fuck do they sell this for $100 bucks. I have no clue but I just bought ten more. Fucking magic man.

2. Wow
    5 Star Review

Posted by N/A on 5th Mar 2023
    As good as the pharm grade I had previous at a fraction of cost.

3. Excellent
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 23rd Feb 2023
    Semaglutide is Legit...

The highest reviewed SEMA on ASF and possibly the internet.

There is a very big difference in purity. I do see some guys say I can get 97% purity for half that price. Well, you get what you pay for!

I had a massive quantity of these literally 2 weeks ago and they are almost gone. I did not forsee this at all.

It may take 1-2 weeks to get more as the lab is out of some containers and plastic toppers to create peptides. I am unsure. If they can get me some before then great, but I would grab whatcha need now because I may have to put these on presale status by this weekend.

Thanks for all the orders and support

And Tirzepatide is also available if you need it, type that in on the website to find it!

SemaGlutideGNT__26638.1674674997.1280.1280.jpg

Product Reviews​

Showing reviews 1-10 of 23 | Next
  1. Life changing
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 16th Oct 2023
    Injuries, lockdown, and age conspired to add about 75 lbs on me over the years.
    I couldn't seem find a way forward and had all but given up. I just needed a spark, but couldn’t find one. Decided Sema was worth a try….

Turns out I got a full scale fire! I’ve lost 50 of the 75lbs over the last 6 months or so! The best part is I am eating a normal diet…no strict meal plans here. I’m in the gym 4x per week for 45min, so nothing crazy there. My BP, blood sugar, and cholesterol are all down significantly.

The best part is I am losing weight at a faster rate than my friends who are on the brand name stuff.

This stuff is legit…just try it. You’ll be buying new clothes in no time!

2. SemaGlutide
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2023
    Top notch product and service. Just put another order in.

3. Semaglutide
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 23rd Sep 2023
    Top notch products at a solid price, number 1 go to source.

4. 2 nd bottle
    5 Star Review

Posted by sammy white on 20th Sep 2023
    2 days away from a month on. Down 9 lbs and the wife is down about the same. Amazing stuff amazing company.Get you some!

5. received
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 25th Aug 2023
    great communication fast delivery and dont forget to get your bacteriostatic water with it!

6. Lost 37 pounds in almost 3 months
    5 Star Review

Posted by Eric Trampe on 23rd Aug 2023
    I lost almost 37 pounds in almost 3 months using this semaglutide. I did .25 for 3 weeks and been on .5mg ever since. I feel no need to go any higher. I was taking berberine 3 times a day and blood glucose was around 97-98. I quit taking berberine for 3 weeks (ran out) and checked my blood glucose and it was at 90.

7. Best on the market
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 22nd Aug 2023
    Switched my mother in law from script to gymtonic. She is already down eight pounds. Best move ever. Better product. Better service.

8. Best semaglutide deal out there
    5 Star Review

Posted by Fnlappch on 24th Jul 2023
    Lost 12 lbs with no diet modifications, and very little exercise due to a shoulder reconstruction surgery.

9. This stuff is legit
    5 Star Review

Posted by Anita on 23rd Jul 2023
    This stuff is legit!I ordered from them 3x and I lost 24lbs so far. I highly recommend it to anyone!And also very fast shipping

10. Flawless purchase ✨
    5 Star Review

Posted by GSE on 21st Jul 2023
    I would recommend this product to anyone. Fast shipping and excellent communication. The best Semaglutide on the market!

1. Incredible potency - as advertised
    5 Star Review

Posted by Kristian in Vegas on 13th Jul 2023
    If you're trying to control hunger on a cut, there's absolutely nothing more efficacious I've tried than Semaglutide. Started working for me immediately - same day dosed. Frankly it's hard to believe how well this stuff works. Add in the super fast shipping and responsive service. There's no reason to go anywhere else.

2. No joke!!
    5 Star Review

Posted by Unknown on 14th Jun 2023
    Started using this 4 weeks ago and I am already down 15+.Stuff is for real!!

3. GREAT QUALITY AND FAST!!
    5 Star Review

Posted by K on 13th Jun 2023
    First of all shipping is always super fast and the quality is always great. Keeps me coming back! The semaglutide is a game changer. My spouse and I are both using it and it definitely works! Also the hcg is another quality product. The added extras thrown in are extremely generous as well. Thank you for being a great resource and I'll keep returning!

4. LEGIT
    5 Star Review

Posted by Bosshog on 17th May 2023
    This stuff is legit. Down 20lbs in less than 3 months. 10 more to go to hit my goal. After 2 weeks on my wife was asking wtf i was doing and now she’s taking it. She’s down about 12 lbs in a little over 2 months. And if it’s in stock, it gets where it’s
Heck yeah man. Old lady and I been taking your semaglutide every week since June 1st. We taking 1mg each. I was 230 pounds june 1st. Weighed in this morning at 190. Had a hard time getting under 200, but kept screwing up on my diet. Been eating clean and reducing water retention. Lifting cardio. I'm gonna eventually lower back down to .5 weekly once I reach my goal. I'm liking this 1mg though. Definitely feel the appetite suppression, but can still force myself easily to eat enough for muscle retention. Just real careful on what I am eating.

BUMP

Only a few left on hand atm.

BUMP

Only a few left on hand atm.
Dude! Thanks for Aqui di gio sample I got with my order! That's one of my all time favorites. I didn't know you had that. Just looked on your site. Infused with pheromones. Hell yeah, I'm gonna buy some next order. Thanks. Smells fire!

Back