• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs 🏋‍♂️"Chronicles of SeattlesBest"🏋‍♂️ Primo, Test, Deca🔥

IML Gear Cream!
Going strong, over the last few weeks I've titrated my doses down to about 1500mg a week. Starting a Summer cut. Current weight 210, lean.

Gears:
Sustanon
Prop
Deca
Tren
Primo

Peptides:
GH

Orals:
Tbol
Anavar
High Octane

Eating fish two times a day, ground beef three times a day. Calories around 3,000. Mostly clean, eating a little bit of ketchup. Eating very low carbs. Little bit of bread from my burgers 🍔.
Damn 3000 cals..I'm looking forward to slowing down food and little health phase..I'm worn out..
Glad to see u kept the burgers lol

Damn 3000 cals..I'm looking forward to slowing down food and little health phase..I'm worn out..
Glad to see u kept the burgers lol
Bro, I feel it! I'm worn out too man. I beat my body up pretty good this last year. I honestly wish I could just fucking Cruise. But God damn it summer is here and I want to look like a fucking gorilla in my tank top, God damn bodybuilding problems, lol. 3000 calories is so fucking nice bro. I'm pretty much eating the same thing just less.

I’m starting that now. 16weeks of bulking I need a break
I started around the 1st of the year..food kept going up..I'm stalled at the moment, life hasn't been helping any either..
@Seattlesbest I'm wanting to cruise/keep food clean and prob adjust carbs some..doing a hard cut right now would definitely be hard on me..I'm ease in to it.

I started around the 1st of the year..food kept going up..I'm stalled at the moment, life hasn't been helping any either..
@Seattlesbest I'm wanting to cruise/keep food clean and prob adjust carbs some..doing a hard cut right now would definitely be hard on me..I'm ease in to it.
also started 1st of the year. Only lowered fats so far, slowly going to adjust carbs down maybe try carb cycling for the first time. I’m over due for a good cut so need to get it done this year.

Back