• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Refilling Empty Test Rx Vial with UGL Test - For Travel Purposes

Van_Tri

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For when I travel; Is there any sterility issue transferring my UGL Test into one of my empty Rx Test vials?

I don't see why there would be

I wouldn’t. I mean you’re putting new test in a bottle that has been pinned probably 10 times or more. Can’t be 100% sterile anymore. I wouldn’t think anyway.

"Rectal use only"

I wouldn’t. I mean you’re putting new test in a bottle that has been pinned probably 10 times or more. Can’t be 100% sterile anymore. I wouldn’t think anyway.
I was thinking the same thing. It'd be a 1ml vial that I emptied once.

I would do the same thing. Just make sure you have the script with you or at least a picture of it. My script is on the box and not the bottle.

I would get a new stopper, cap, & a crimper. Take the old cap and stopper out. Sterilze and dry the vial, re-fill, then sterilize the new stopper and cap and crimp it on.
However, if you go through all that, you'd be better off using a 5ml or 10ml script vial. Thats a lot of effort for 1ml. 😄

If you are only going away for 1 week, just pin that extra ml before you go.

I never travel with oils or pins. I have bought "energy pills" or vitamins from Dollar Tree and put pressed tabs in the bottle. 😄

Why not just put the pharmacy sticker on the UGL bottl
I would get a new stopper, cap, & a crimper. Take the old cap and stopper out. Sterilze and dry the vial, re-fill, then sterilize the new stopper and cap and crimp it on.
However, if you go through all that, you'd be better off using a 5ml or 10ml script vial. Thats a lot of effort for 1ml. 😄

If you are only going away for 1 week, just pin that extra ml before you go.

I never travel with oils or pins. I have bought "energy pills" or vitamins from Dollar Tree and put pressed tabs in the bottle. 😄
Yes, I only have 1ml Rx vials. Great points though. Thanks

Not worth the risk of infection or getting caught despite the low chances. Besides, how long are you traveling for, a week or two? If that's the case shoot a large dose before you leave and don't worry about it. Half-life is your friend.

both sealed vials should be sterile. Breaking the stopper off ends sterility. If the syringe used to make the transfer is new, sterile, then the transfer is sterile.

For when I travel; Is there any sterility issue transferring my UGL Test into one of my empty Rx Test vials?
I literally flew with all my gear bottles, syringes, gh, slin pens, etc in my carry on. They didn’t give anything but my preworkout powder a second look lol.

Label that shit lavender and throw a couple bottle of essential oils in with it. Honestly as long as it’s in a checked bag you have nothing to worry about. When I fly a put anything questionable in one of these, Vaultek LifePod Portable Weather Resistant TSA Compliant Safe, never had an issue with it in a checked bag. I wouldn’t do it with carry on luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back