• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question regarding birth control

IML Gear Cream!
Also, if I put her on nolva (which I have already) to combat estrogen the bc is controlling should we be using other means of contraception? Will the nolva counter the bc from doing what it's designed to do?

It was a couple months ago (6 months on per ob), he went over it with her and he want alarmed by anything. She didn't ask for a copy of it, but I'm sure we could acquire it. I'm not sure when three ob will schedule bloods work (I want to say the next one is annual though). However, I'm not opposed to getting her blood work done out of pocket either, I do it for myself all the time. Should I just be doing a standard female panel for her, or is there extra things she should be tested for?
I would definitely get her bloodwoork done.
Also, if I put her on nolva (which I have already) to combat estrogen the bc is controlling should we be using other means of contraception? Will the nolva counter the bc from doing what it's designed to do?
I don't believe so. I'm not familiar with this specific one. I'll have to look it up... I actually read a really good article on another board from doctors. .. I'll have to track it down as I remember it outlining different kinds of bc and weight issues/causes... and aas use while on bc.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I would definitely get her bloodwoork done.

I don't believe so. I'm not familiar with this specific one. I'll have to look it up... I actually read a really good article on another board from doctors. .. I'll have to track it down as I remember it outlining different kinds of bc and weight issues/causes... and aas use while on bc.

I'll talk to her tonight about blood work. I don't want to make to many changes at once because then I'm not sure which change caused benefit. I always choose drugs last, so I will put her into keto (at 22-2300 cal, close to original intake) first. Determine affects of diet change. Then if need be try a nolva treatment.

Question regarding nolva though. I know nolvas function is to block estrogen from binding to receptors. In my case breast tissue/nipples, but I'm assuming the function remains the same for her (never researched this for women, never needed to until now). It doesn't, however, control estrogen or inhibit it. If shes trying to control or inhibit estrogen though wouldn't nolva not be a good choice?

Or is the suggestion not to try and inhibit and control, but top do exactly that and prohibit binding rather than level

I'll talk to her tonight about blood work. I don't want to make to many changes at once because then I'm not sure which change caused benefit. I always choose drugs last, so I will put her into keto (at 22-2300 cal, close to original intake) first. Determine affects of diet change. Then if need be try a nolva treatment.

Question regarding nolva though. I know nolvas function is to block estrogen from binding to receptors. In my case breast tissue/nipples, but I'm assuming the function remains the same for her (never researched this for women, never needed to until now). It doesn't, however, control estrogen or inhibit it. If shes trying to control or inhibit estrogen though wouldn't nolva not be a good choice?

Yes definitely, diet first. Always. Then training adjustment if needed but I think she's good there. Then final resort is drugs.

As for Nolva in women. Well in her case it may work very well simply because it will control the excess that the bc gives her... which the weight gain may be that main indicator around those body parts. Women's weight gain in tummy, bum and/or thighs is related to excess estrogen. That's why I asked.

Typically women don't use AI as that only tackles the converted estrogen from testosterone so it's good if a female does prep and one of her compounds included such.

Ok thank you, ill set everything up as laid out with regards to changes being made and in the mean time I will start researching female hormone uses and interactions for her so I have a clue if need be. Thank you for your time and input goddess

Ok thank you, ill set everything up as laid out with regards to changes being made and in the mean time I will start researching female hormone uses and interactions for her so I have a clue if need be. Thank you for your time and input goddess
Not a problem! Anytime. I hope you can get her fixed up with some bloodwoork and diet (carb) adjustments...

Keep us posted...

I will most definitely keep updates coming. It may help somebody else later. It's odd because I rarely research female chemistry (minus her anavar). Just goes to prove research is relevant even if not needed at the time.

Some birth control can fuck women up. That is not uncommon.... sucks for you but, if you want her happy hormone wise and weight wise wear a condom. That or get your balls cut.

I need to write a book, some of you fuckers are clueless. I swear married men should know way more than me but they have no fucking clue.
LoL, straight ASS WHOLE. Help dont attack !

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back