• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question about my tren ace

IML Gear Cream!
no its test suspention.

1 x TESTO-S 250 (Testosterone suspension) = $18

2x TRENAVER amp. (Trenbolone Acetate) (Trenbolone Acetate) = $7

1 x STANOPRIME (Stanozolol) = $9

oh shit, i see why your all saying its not enough lololol.
before MLG went down the toliet i did manage to get 1 more package from him. i still have a vial and a half of test-ethenate.
my bad. i was like ten day cycle? this is just the new shit i purchased to go with what i have from last time i used with MLG. that is unless sealed bottels have a very short shelf life.
do they?
If there not crashed there gtg..Crashed as in cloudy,milky or jelly..Better do some research before you mess your body up.
I sure don't suggest tren for you yet.

Testo s is likely Testosterone sustanon--- Test suspension is mostly used as a prework out and the bottle would have powder visible it would not be clear. see below

testosusvial.jpg

If it is not milky white you are wrong.

it is milky white.
just like liquid winny.
thats the exact same color as the bottle i ordered labeled as test-suspension.

when i get it all in im gonna post pictures of it all and see if you guys feel its bullshit or safe to introduce into my body.
i kinda feel ya on the tren-ace hence why i kept that order small for it. i kinda like wanted to just dip my toes into the water and see how hot it was before i shelled out the cash for a vial.

it is milky white.
just like liquid winny.
thats the exact same color as the bottle i ordered labeled as test-suspension.

Sorry to tell you my man if you have test suspension... it has no ester so the half life is is not suitable for newb cycles... As I said to in order to stabilize your test levels you would have to pin multiple times a day. This is why its more suitable as a prework out with or basically in the place of an oral. You need other stuff... Also there is no getting your toes wet with a couple of amps of tren ace. Thats essentially the same as pinning 200 mgs of test prop and expecting to feel something.

Sorry man but you clearly need to research more... do you even have ancillaries?

the way i came to deciding to using suspention is that from what iv read, it does the same as the rest of test types, but it dosnt convert to estergen because it dosnt have an ester attatched to it. meaning the risk of bitch tits and shit was way less. what i DID NOT know is what you just said, that id have to pinn multipul times a day to keep up the levels.
i still do have that vial and a half of test-ethenate.

so ok, what IS test-s used for then if not the same as i was lead to believe like any other type? why would one choose test-s over e,c,p?

the way i came to deciding to using suspention is that from what iv read, it does the same as the rest of test types, but it dosnt convert to estergen because it dosnt have an ester attatched to it. meaning the risk of bitch tits and shit was way less. what i DID NOT know is what you just said, that id have to pinn multipul times a day to keep up the levels.

so ok, what IS test-s used for then if not the same as i was lead to believe like any other type? why would one choose test-s over e,c,p?

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif

Get Shredded!
i been looking for something like that!

yea, that's it. cops buy gear from naps all the time and openly discuss it on a fourm where their at the same time trying to learn something.

You are off by about...oh......I would say a lot!!!

Test suspension will spike your E2, not keep it low or normal levels.

Dude, your a computer engineer? Stick with computers.

Bro just keep it simply. Do a test E or C cycel with 50mg tren eod. Even 25mg eod.

^^thank you for a simple and non aggressive answer. that's something i think i can manage for 2nd time

yup yup, BCS, CCnA, MCP,
iv spent along time in school for what i do. since i was 18 now. just made 26

English probably isn't his primary language. Or just weird grammar.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

English is my 2nd language lol sorry.
excuse the minor mistakes.

IML Gear Cream!
This forum can be harsh on newbs... you just need to do some more googling and reading. If you have a specific questions go ahead and ask but right now the problem is you simply just dont have enough knowledge for us to guide you properly. and certainly do not understand enough about what your doing to your self to be pinning gear.

i know that's true. but i DO ask and i guess i can kinda see how that gets annoying. like when im at work or working from the office and teh client is watching me work on their computer system or network, and they ask me a question about every little thing i do then it does tend to get kinda annoying. i will google and read more and ask less. Iv been interested in gear now since i did my first cycle about 8 months ago? maybe a year? iv read countless hours of shit about the different drugs and ways to administer them and so on. that's why im only really messing with the testosterone right now because i do know how its going to affect me and what i need to do about it after my cycle is done. its the best starter cycle their is and gives you an ok introduction into the world of gear. I ordered the tren ace but too many people have told me not to even mess with it on here so im not until i further my understanding about gear in general and how these chems work once put inside my body. i DO NOT wanna fk my body up due to jumping the gun. so until im ready to order more, ima just put the tren in my safe for a while and let it chill till i feel comfortable messing with it. its kind hard but idc, im not a lil bitch. harsh words don't make me but hurt lol. but its cuz i am new to this all.

Right now I would research the relationship between your HTPA, Lh, FSH, and its relationship with testosterone production. Get and understanding of how your shutting your body down while using AAS. Then do a little more research regarding esters and half life..(Propionate, enanthate, cyponate, and decanoate(different than deca)... Next research 17 alkylated steroids- these are basically oral steroids and you need to know why 17 alkylated makes a difference and shy its needed for orals. After you have a good understanding of that Research 19nors... They are a different class of steroids(deca, tren, NPP) with different side effects... and may require different ancillaries should you get sides. After that the sky is the limit.

yea thats mostly what made me afraid at first that your dick would shrink. but its really only your balls since those are what makes the test naturally in your body. and if those get too off it throws your body into a down spinning world of fucked up. because if the foundation is weak, everything else on top will crumble. I want to lean more about the metabolic properties and the cause and affects they have in relation to putting gear in and what your body does about it. like i said, i AM NOT fkin with the tren ace now nor will i until much further down the road. I dotn wanna get bitch tits. i know a guy who has that issue. aint been laid in months. poor dude. i didnt really think i needed PCT if im only doing a 8-10 week cycle of even just test. but as it turns out, i do. and now i know what i need to take and why. but i never wanna take it to the level to where these guys are mixing shit in their basement to kick start a natural process in their body or basically put more chems in their body than food to fix it. im good with just test as of right now. I read up alot of sides and perminate damage. something i didnt even thin about is this. like winny for example, it makes your muscles much harder. guess what else is a muscle/ your heart. that scares the fk out of me thinking i can do perminate damage to my heart. so im kind of afraid not to do anything else BUT test. and then not even a 15 week cycle. thanks for your pointers. i shall look into these things. i dont want to fk myself up.

Back