• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

quesrion about trt

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to see my doctor today and get blood work done to test for low levels of testosterone (I'm hoping anyways). I have come off a cycle three weeks ago do you think the blood work will show low test?

What was your cycle and what is your pct?

Sust 250 eod 12 weeks ameridex .5mcg eod day.

novla/clomid for pct

I would wait till your done with pct.

If your goal was to come in low then it is best to do blood work about 3-4 weeks post cycle, before pct. The problem you may have is that you were using sustanon. It has a longer half life then most single ester tests. You also ended on 250mg and that should have had your blood serum levels upward of 1200-1400ng/dl while on. I'd suspect your results will come in over 300ng/dl if you got it checked 3 weeks post cycle. Hopefully for your sake I'm wrong.

I am 28 years old 5'11'' 180 lbs and i have low testosterone so my dr. just prescribed me testosterone enanthate 200 mg every week (told me to do two injections a week of 100 mg so .5ML) He also prescribed me 50 mg of Clomid twice a week.

I work out 5 days a week and am in good shape, pretty ripped.

Some of the guys at the gym said i should be taking Exemestane (25mg x 30ml) (full droppler or 1/2 droppler) every night before bed.

What are you suggestions ?

Doctor also said he might put me on hcg but not unitl i go back to see him in 6 weeks.

Is there anything else i should be taking ? i don't want to get bloated and fat and lose my abs

*** I know this is not a typical cycle as i am not taking as much test as others do but at the same time i am trying to get the benefits out of using the test for gains in the gym. I still want to be ripped tho and was concerned over estrogen levels. There is no time frame for me to be on this testosterone replacement therapy so i don't need any PCT as i will probably be on this for a long time.

What is the clomid suppose to do anyways ?

What does the Exemestane do ?

whats the difference between the two

I appreciate any help that you can give me especially if i should take the exemestane or not. thanks

Clomid is a SERM (doesn't block estrogen, just clogs up the receptors in essence). Some people use an AI like Aromasin (extremestane) to control Estrogen levels (prevents the production of estrogen). You should be taking the equivalent of 10-12.5 MG EOD. At 200 mg test a week I'll bet you do not need to take it ED.

I highly recommend the HCG from the BEGINNING at 500 IUs X twice per week. Once you start TRT you may need to take more HCG to get things going again (i.e., you r6 week comment).

Pappybay thanks for the response. What were you referring to when you said to take 10-12.5 mg EOD ? were you referring to the Clomid or the Exetremestane ? because the dr prescribed 50 mg of Clomid twice a week.

So please clarify for me, to my understanding i think your suggesting to take the clomid twice a week and then take 10-12.5 mg of the exetremestane EOD ???

Also i can't get the HCG from the dr until i go back in 6 weeks. so once i get it i will start with that.

Once last thing, its fine to take both the clomid and exetremestane right ?

IML Gear Cream!
Pappybay thanks for the response. What were you referring to when you said to take 10-12.5 mg EOD ? were you referring to the Clomid or the Exetremestane ? because the dr prescribed 50 mg of Clomid twice a week.

So please clarify for me, to my understanding i think your suggesting to take the clomid twice a week and then take 10-12.5 mg of the exetremestane EOD ???

Also i can't get the HCG from the dr until i go back in 6 weeks. so once i get it i will start with that.

Once last thing, its fine to take both the clomid and exetremestane right ?

I don't see a need to take both. I personally recommend taking anastrozole but that is personal preference. There is no need to take both clomid and Aromasin. Aromasin is the 12.5 EOD. Clomid would be the 50 but that sounds high to me. Since I have never used Clomid I honestly can not speak from personal experience.

Here is some more info on the topic. Hope this helps (can't remember where I got this info as it has been a long time.......)

AI= Aromatase inhibitor. It prevents the aromatase enzyme from acting on testosterone and turning the test into estrogen.

SERM= Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These chemicals act on your estrogen receptors, not estrogen itself. SERMs prevent estrogen from exerting their cellular effects.

SERMs block estrogen from acting on certain sites in the body, while AIs prevent your body from synthesizing estrogen, two very different actions.

AIs are categorized into two types:

Type 1: Irreversible steroidal inhibitors such as exemestane form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme complex.
Type 2: Non-steroidal inhibitors (such as anastrozole, letrozole) inhibit the enzyme by reversible competition.

Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. By inhibiting aromatase they increase Testosterone and reduce Gynecomastia.

1. Letrozole (common brand name Femara) is a type 2 AI.

Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels. Usage above 2.5 mg/day is known to potentially temporarily kill sex drive. I can tell you that letro will KILL your sex drive!!!
Above 5mg/day for extended periods may cause kidney problems. I do not think this is a TRT option. Use only to reverse gyno.

SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulaters):

Are a class of compounds that acts on the estrogen receptor. A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues

1. Tamoxifen (brand name Nolvadex).

In men, tamoxifen is sometimes used to treat gynecomastia which arises for example as a side effect of antiandrogen prostate cancer treatment.Tamoxifen is also used by bodybuilders to prevent or reduce drug-induced gynecomastia caused by the estrogenic metabolites of anabolic steroids.

2. Clomifene or clomiphene (brand name Clomid)

Clomifene acts by inhibiting the action of estrogen on the gonadotrope cells in the anterior pituitary gland. In response to low estrogen levels, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) release is increased. Clomid is used to bind the estrogen receptors in, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, i.e., gynecomastia. It also restores the body's natural production of testosterone. It is used as a "recovery drug" and taken toward the end of a cycle.

SERD (Selective Estrogen Receptor Downregulator):

1. Fulvestrant (brand name Faslodex) It is an estrogen receptor antagonist with no agonist effects, which works both by down-regulating and by degrading the estrogen receptor.

Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels. Usage above 2.5 mg/day is known to potentially temporarily kill sex drive. I can tell you that letro will KILL your sex drive!!!
Above 5mg/day for extended periods may cause kidney problems. I do not think this is a TRT option. Use only to reverse gyno.
I know many say letro is too strong to control e2 while on cycle, but I must say it works very well for me. Usually 2.5 mg EOD, even E3D, depending on the cycle but never when I'm cruising. It's a good idea to always have tamoxifen on hand just in case gyno symptoms show up, because it works quick.

Clomid is a SERM (doesn't block estrogen, just clogs up the receptors in essence). Some people use an AI like Aromasin (extremestane) to control Estrogen levels (prevents the production of estrogen). You should be taking the equivalent of 10-12.5 MG EOD. At 200 mg test a week I'll bet you do not need to take it ED.

I highly recommend the HCG from the BEGINNING at 500 IUs X twice per week. Once you start TRT you may need to take more HCG to get things going again (i.e., you r6 week comment).

^^^^ This ^^^^ . At 200mg a week, he may not need it at all. Only blood work will determine that.

I don't see a need to take both. I personally recommend taking anastrozole but that is personal preference. There is no need to take both clomid and Aromasin. Aromasin is the 12.5 EOD. Clomid would be the 50 but that sounds high to me. Since I have never used Clomid I honestly can not speak from personal experience.

Here is some more info on the topic. Hope this helps (can't remember where I got this info as it has been a long time.......)

AI= Aromatase inhibitor. It prevents the aromatase enzyme from acting on testosterone and turning the test into estrogen.

SERM= Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These chemicals act on your estrogen receptors, not estrogen itself. SERMs prevent estrogen from exerting their cellular effects.

SERMs block estrogen from acting on certain sites in the body, while AIs prevent your body from synthesizing estrogen, two very different actions.

AIs are categorized into two types:

Type 1: Irreversible steroidal inhibitors such as exemestane form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme complex.
Type 2: Non-steroidal inhibitors (such as anastrozole, letrozole) inhibit the enzyme by reversible competition.

Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. By inhibiting aromatase they increase Testosterone and reduce Gynecomastia.

SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulaters):

Are a class of compounds that acts on the estrogen receptor. A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues

1. Tamoxifen (brand name Nolvadex).

In men, tamoxifen is sometimes used to treat gynecomastia which arises for example as a side effect of antiandrogen prostate cancer treatment.Tamoxifen is also used by bodybuilders to prevent or reduce drug-induced gynecomastia caused by the estrogenic metabolites of anabolic steroids.

2. Clomifene or clomiphene (brand name Clomid)

Clomifene acts by inhibiting the action of estrogen on the gonadotrope cells in the anterior pituitary gland. In response to low estrogen levels, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) release is increased. Clomid is used to bind the estrogen receptors in, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, i.e., gynecomastia. It also restores the body's natural production of testosterone. It is used as a "recovery drug" and taken toward the end of a cycle.

SERD (Selective Estrogen Receptor Downregulator):

1. Fulvestrant (brand name Faslodex) It is an estrogen receptor antagonist with no agonist effects, which works both by down-regulating and by degrading the estrogen receptor.
btw Pappy, thank you for this very informative post....

Back