• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Quality is gone.

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here’s the brief backstory. Some friends and myself have been getting our Test for TRT and other supplements from the same place for a couple years. Well it seems that over the last year the quality has gone way down and reading the reviews of the site we’re not the only ones that have noticed this. Test E 250 is the main supplement I’m looking for. Had great results and felt like I was back in my 30’s. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

Here’s the brief backstory. Some friends and myself have been getting our Test for TRT and other supplements from the same place for a couple years. Well it seems that over the last year the quality has gone way down and reading the reviews of the site we’re not the only ones that have noticed this. Test E 250 is the main supplement I’m looking for. Had great results and felt like I was back in my 30’s. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated
It happens. 🤷
Look around for RECENT positive feedback, bloodwork etc... on here. There are many great sponsors and tons of potent test here. 💪😎

Welcome to ASF

Yeah things can change unfortunately. Plenty of posts of bloodwork results (recent) that help make wise decisions.

Go to the new member section and do an introduction thread about yourself. Im sure from there you will eventually find the help you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a long badge number..

All my LE friends juice. IDK why anyone worries about somebody who posts and sounds like LE. It’s the ones lurking that are worrisome IMO.

I never understand why new members come in asking about sources right off the bat. When literally 15 minutes of reading the site would tell them all they need to know. Like do people just sign up and make a new thread without reading ANYTHING at all?? Blows my fkn mind..

But hey welcome to the board and good luck

Yeah things can change unfortunately. Plenty of posts of bloodwork results (recent) that help make wise decisions.
Shit things almost always change with source quality or they disappear/get popped. The good sources that stand the test of time are few and far between.
Everyone makes mistakes, even the good sources. Some recover but many do not.

All my LE friends juice. IDK why anyone worries about somebody who posts and sounds like LE. It’s the ones lurking that are worrisome IMO.
Another rare occasion where we agree.
Lol, if LE wanted to source gear and take a sponsor down, they can order just as easily as anyone else and go from there. Without ever posting.
🤷

Back