• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Q/A Time! Question: How serious are joint issues when estrogen is low?

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you have ever ran high amounts of testosterone or competed in a contest. You know having your estrogen under control is a must. When we compete we have to come in as lean as we can. That requires that we use cutting steroids, manipulate our diet, manipulate our steroid cycle, manipulate our water, and make sure our estrogen stays in check while doing this.

When we are on cycle we have to know the sweet spot between healthy estrogen levels and too much suppression. Too much suppression can lead to lethargy, loss of appetite, bad moods, and what I find most troubling, it can be hard on your joints. How much you weigh and how demanding your daily life and work outs are, is a factor but none the less we need to watch ourselves.

My question is how serious do you think joint issues are? What if you are doing a Testosterone Propionate, Masteron Propionate, and a Winstrol oral cycle. Would you fear your knees could be under too much stress if you worked construction and had to walk stairs half the day. Then it happens to be leg day and you are going to kill it at the squat rack?

Lets hear your input. I think this will help some of us more aware of whats going on and help us stay healthy and happy.

Back