• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PSL Forever - Big Boy Test 500 😬

nice potent blend there with short and intermediate esters... let us know how it feels.

I ran that a couple years ago when I first started AAS. Pretty sure it was the 500. I liked it

I can feel the pip from here 😂

Did some that was 450 mg and I couldn’t move my arm for almost a week. Hope yours is smoother.

Okay fellas, I did 1ml about 12hrs ago in my right delt. I can tell that I took a shot but there is absolutely no pain associated with it 😁

This is going to be a fun blend 💪

Okay fellas, I did 1ml about 12hrs ago in my right delt. I can tell that I took a shot but there is absolutely no pain associated with it 😁

a large part of me is jealous that youre not dying lol. being able to handle that type of concentration is a blessing

Did you continue to run this or did you just do a test run since I think you may just be on trt atm?

Always thought such high ml blends have a bite to them.

Back